Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

What are you, a 70 yr old man??

4 Likes

Well his 4 extra teeth is more precise but this feels close enough. You get the ISS X BB

6 Likes

I was gonna try for that one but my cats distracted me.

3 Likes

4 Likes

71 to be exact!:yum::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes
5 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures way to go! Hopefully you can cool your hot heart with some sweeet island skunk

5 Likes

I was gonna be HOT if you got me on another jam/jelly technicality! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I dunno, he’s no longer around to ask. But I swear he told me it was a kick to the nutz. The teeth story was just to draw attention to them in a positive way. But one night at a club, someone gave him a good kick to the groin… The next day Queen was formed … Some say its a coincidence, but Freddie told me it was fate… :wink:

3 Likes

It made a supersonic man out of him?

2 Likes

He wanted to be FREE… He wanted to ride his Bicycle… In the end, he just killed a man then bragged about it to his mama

7 Likes

Lmfao
@Nagel420

1 Like

I enjoy this game we’re playing :joy:

1 Like

I can’t argue with somebody who was actually there when it happened, so…

1 Like

I’m laughing my ass off over here. I swear, jeopardy would be SO much more interesting if they made contestants smoke before and during the show… “Ok, and its now time for a commercial / BONG break!” Contestants grab your lighters!

4 Likes

First question, spell the name of the show

1 Like

Or hay OSO were playing a game here ,shhhhs

whoa there, I didn’t kick him in the nutz!! or did I? Shit, I am owed millions in royalties! Queen would have never been as big without his voice!

“StOnErZ Trivia” ???

“Ripped”???

“Beat the Bong” ???

Oh wait, thats right, we’re on “The Price Is Right”

(done in my best tommy chong voice)