Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Seargent john Stryker
[/quote]

Ssgt John m stryker

1 Like

Marine Sgt. John Stryker

1 Like

Clearly Iā€™m the only one guessing in the dark hereā€¦ LOL

Damn you googlers!

:rofl:

3 Likes

Damn ur fast

1 Like

Looks like @Kami picks up those UBC Chemo seeds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

not that mugh!!! lol!

1 Like

I knew but I waited till I saw someone win. I am a John Wayne fan BIGTIME!

3 Likes

Damn ur faster

1 Like

ohhh itā€™s popping in here! love to see it

Letā€™s go with another pack of the UBC Chemo. These were actually from the co-op runs and extras passed to me but I have paid the site donation for them so I can pass them out to you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you this is going to get started the day it arrives. Been looking for the BC strain for like 14 years. All the good Canadian genetics disappeared in like 08 09. Hoping this will take away my nerve pain Thank you !!!

6 Likes

@Kami Congrats brother!! Well deserved!!

2 Likes

In school (HS and College) I had a rule on testsā€¦ ā€œIf you draw a blank, donā€™t leave a blankā€. At least ya stood a chance guessing on a multiple choice if ya didnt know it, vs not guessing. BUT written answers / essays are where I gained points for creativity. Didnā€™t know the answer? Well write some crazy answer down that could be interpreted as the answer, but be really creative about it. Yup, some teachers / profs would give a tiny bit of credit at times :smiley:

I feel the same way about Trivia, BTW

4 Likes

Good luck Kami. :pray:

2 Likes

You are welcome, have you tried high CBD strains for your nerve pain? I have some Earth Lover that is CBD to THC: 20:1, 21% CBD, 1% or less THC
Profile: sweet, fruity flavor, followed by hints of ginger and undertones of pine.

9 Likes

Lionā€™s Mane has been shown to repair and help build new nerves, combine with psilocybin mushrooms and what Doug said and youā€™ll be right as rain!
Broad spectrum application with all natural stuff!

3 Likes

While I wait on @kami letā€™s give out that second co-op pack of UBC Chemo. To get these be the first to tell me the name of the Character John Wayne played in Rio Grande?

1 Like

Lieutenant Colonel Kirby Yorke

1950 holy moly thatā€™s an old one

2 Likes

He was DEFINITELY NOT George Patton in that one!

2 Likes