Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Hey @TestOfOath ice cream cake is jinxproof originally right?

2 Likes

Morning OG, beans flying this morning, very cool @TestOfOath

5 Likes

Iā€™d raise my hand for 3-4 ICC S1ā€™s ONLY if and after everyone else is looked after :hugs:
I can send you some Gelato 33 S1ā€™s I made!

ICE CREAM TRADE-OFF!!! :hugs:

12 Likes

Hell yeah!!! I might need to get another tent, canā€™t wait to grow these :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Excellent, thank you very much man, much appreciated.

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome everyone, I wouldnā€™t be where I am without all of you, itā€™s an honor and privilege to give back.

@LegsMahoney it was an extremely resilient and strong plant, if you look through my diary (could take a while) you can see itā€™s whole life cycle from when I got it, it didnā€™t have it easy and was still a fantastic plant the whole way.

@Pigeonman I just packed up everything I had, ran out of hose washers and had a few hydraulic that held a few more beans, I counted a random red one at 19 so anywhere from 15-25 per pack of guess so Iā€™d encourage anyone with extra to share with your friends but Iā€™m gonna chop the two plants on Sunday so Iā€™ll have some for you for sure (thereā€™s also a chance Iā€™m too high and miscounted the packs I just made and thereā€™s an extraā€¦ Or the other way :rofl:) either way Iā€™ll have some for ya and would happily take some gelatos, one of us should cross the two together as thatā€™s one of ICCā€™s parents

11 Likes

In the jointā€¦ 2ā€¦
On the streets, 1ā€¦
I have not heard someone use ā€œlidā€ in a while.

3 Likes

Looks like Iā€™m late for the action . Morning everyone.

1 Like

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

So looking at a pack of Swakhammer and wondering who is around :thinking:

2 Likes

Looks like just me. :wink::yum::rofl:

1 Like

Me me me!!! Swack me Dougā€¦

1 Like

Outta likes but Iā€™m still looking for some of that swackhammer to pop with those nature essence from @DannyTerpintine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Meeee tooooo!!! OH wait, I HAVE ONE NEAR DONE!!
:laughing:

1 Like

Swack @Rhino_buddy @DougDawson!!!
My lunch break is historyā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a 9# hammer but no swackhammer :hammer:

I am not good at fast triviaā€¦ but that Swakhammer sounds dam good. Iā€™m running her sister strain, Euteriia, and its quite impressive.

4 Likes

If I get swacked Iā€™d have to split em with ya. I canā€™t not share. :yum:

2 Likes

And your eutierria is looking phenomenal @BigMike55 ! :drooling_face:

1 Like

I was looking for your swackhammer in your thread @MoBilly . Got a link by chance? I couldnā€™t find it right away. :laughing:

2 Likes