Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

@DougDawson you rock as always

3 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, send me those addresses and strain you won so I can pack them up for you. Remember what I said @CADMAN , you got access to any of these strains that you want, just PM me anytime , my beans are your beans brother.

6 Likes

Wow Doug! thats super cool of you. this community never ceases to amaze me. everyone is awesome here and thank you!!!

4 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson!! You’re an amazing OGer! And congrats to the winners!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :herb: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :beers: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson you made my day my friend. Much love to all. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Ty @DougDawson generous as always

1 Like

Crazy cool of you brother, it’s ok tho. :+1:
I’m holding out this generous favor for some BOG seeds :wink:

10 Likes

Missed it again! Nice wins everyone

4 Likes

@CADMAN, you guys are simply awesome! Generosity generates Ogenerosity!! Og to the core!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Ikr!!! Lol… congrats eveyone!

1 Like

My plan is to start a bunch of seeds, make clones, then use either the pollen I make or pollen I have to make more seeds.

The BOG gear is in the plans, as is a bunch of stuff from the private runs I’m part of and perhaps a surprise or two…

18 Likes

Ah BOG gear that will be a most excellent grow can’t wait to see what’s cooking.

7 Likes

Anybody out there

5 Likes

Of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are we all just dust in the wind?

2 Likes

Dust in the wind

I ate too much dust

I got some seeds in.

I want to give away some skunk, I mean some dank!

I have 5 ty cards. So 5 people. @SkunkHunt101 is the seed donor.

I’ll come back with a question and skunk strain for the first pack right after I figure it out lol.

8 Likes

Waiting with the answer

Oh shit my phone is gonna die

Cmooon corey!

3 Likes

Ok.

For some of @SkunkHunt101 Extreme Skunk.

Who wants a damn pack? I’m tired of thinking of a question lol…

10 Likes