Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

these look awesome to grow but ill let someone else grab em. Only running a 2x2 right now :laughing:

If youā€™re not among the 3 first OGs then yes, any donation (that covers shipping costs will get you locked in)

1 Like

Ah gotcha, Iā€™ve got some freak show and abc but doubt Iā€™ll get to it soon.

1 Like

Okā€¦ They will be made in a 2x2, but thatā€™s nice of you too!

4 Likes

Note that neither of the lines are heavy producers, and this is effectively a test run to see what comes of the progeny from each combination

2 Likes

Dibs on the sour deisel if still available

1 Like

With limited space and plant count and a need for good medicine it makes it hard to take on a project knowing the end product will likely be substandard in terms of consumables. Very cool exploration of the plant though, nice work.

1 Like

Well I was just fixing to walk out the door to the post office so you luck out. PM me a address you get the last pack for the night.

1 Like

Yeah. Lifeā€™s a thing, ya kno?..

1 Like

Thx @darkillusion greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Of course, I am not growing medicine. Iā€™d run something else if it were for consumables or at least take em outside & cull the boys; but I am making seed.

I know that the last six specimens made the marks and thatā€™s all I need for now.

2 Likes

Where I live if I can have a strain that does not look like marijuana and it smokes good, its golden in my book.

2 Likes

@GanjaMa @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @ciganomarola @503BudMan Your packages are all in the mail.

4 Likes

Thanks again for ā€œjust being youā€ @darkillusion!

2 Likes

For anyone interested, in a few months I might be offering Romulan Ale.

9 Likes

:heart: Please, do! :heart:
Tell us noobs, though, whereā€™s the Ale from?

2 Likes

No such thing as a noob question. As a matter of fact, that is a very good question to be asking. So to answer your question it is going to be Romulan S1 X Cherry Brandy auto (Fem). I got the Cherry Brandy seeds from @Sebring and reversed 2 of them for pollen. Now yes the pollen is from autos but the seeds that the cross will make will be photo seeds. The Romulan is in the Veg. stage. Hoping to flip to flowering sometime late next month.

4 Likes

Dunno how it works with fem pollen as the male general bring more genetic information to the tableā€¦ so for R1s idk; but when I took an auto male to a local Sativa cultivar in SA, the resulting F1s were ridiculous.

Today, Iā€™ve adopted the use of the term suggested by our good ol buddy Mark to refer to these fast finishing Photo x Auto F1s as AGVs (Accelerated Growth Varieties).

2 Likes

I love it though! Romulan Ale

2 Likes

Shit, i loose that sour d :ā€™(

thanks @ciganomarola for the mentionsā€¦ yesterday i did go to bed until 20pmā€¦ really tiredā€¦ its what we get when we have 2 jobs.

congrats to the winners!! hope see that Sourd D rounding us on OG soon :slight_smile: thats one of my favourite strains!

4 Likes