Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

A lot of fire in them mail boxes :mailbox_with_mail:
Very OG of you all

4 Likes

I concur - those bigger black, firm washers are the bomb. I switched to them recently for sending stuff out and feel like my beans are much safer now. Found them on a thread here, can’t remember who originally posted em.

3 Likes

Yup, and not much more expensive.

To make it easier for anyone to find them, here’s the Amazon link in the US…

4 Likes

@Terpsnpurps Hell ya bud! Glad you had some wins and got your hands on them all! Cant wait to see what ya get going, please tag me when you pop something :+1:

@BRMTreefarmer Hey no problem at all bud. It was an honor for us to try and help some people bring in the new year on an the right note. Tag me when you pop them and once again welcome to OG! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t see my self sending to many greetings card. But what’s my best option to send a fellow o.g.er some beans in the U.s from Cad? I don’t have any of the hose washers but I’ll pick up everything I need . Hopefully can share the stuff I’ve accumulated with others.

1 Like

Check it out:

1 Like

Thanks ! I knew I seen that before - sorry for being lazy :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone looking for some free beans on this fine friday?

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s my birthday on Sunday. My girl asked me what I want for my bday and I told her seeds. She just looked at me awkwardly.

6 Likes

Sure it would be a fine Friday to get some

2 Likes

Alright - so, for the first pack of seeds, which will be a pack of 1990 Sensi Super Skunk F5’s, whoever responds first to this post and who’s birthday is on Sunday wins!

9 Likes

First! But I don’t actually want the seeds. Very generous of you, @api312

Edit - I just realized you are offering one pack to the first person who responds AND has a birthday on Sunday! :laughing: Nope - that ain’t me…but I assume it’ll be :mega:@Kcity87

7 Likes

I am second but it’s @Kcity87 's birthday so I vote for him to get them :slight_smile: Not that I get a vote.

8 Likes

Its @Kcity87

5 Likes

That would be amazing birthday gift!

9 Likes

Winner!

Dm me your details :smiley:

5 Likes

Very nice of you guys!

6 Likes

Ok, let’s see… let’s do another pack of something… hmm maybe something crazy. What about a wild sativa hybrid. (durban skunk x durban thai hi flyer) x (A5 x NL5Haze). This is an unreleased cross made by AKBB.

If there’s interest ill come up with a trivia question for someone to win them in a couple minutes.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Kcity87!! :thinking: it would’ve been funny though if someone else with a bday on sunday replied :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah there’s a few of us out there.

4 Likes