Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

UPDATE: JAN 12/13 GIVEAWAY
Posted publicly for transparency

Got caught up in the OG vibes and didn’t really think through the giveaway.
Because I promised @corey some flips and things so that he could get to his, I will prioritize that above all other OG promises right now. Having done so, I will package up the gear promised and update the winners with a more concrete day of when they should be heading your way.

I’ve collected shipping details, so everyone is set to standby for me to follow up.

@GanjaMa - Lemon Skunk IBL (Mark)
@Pigeonman - Petroberries Auto (Marola/me!!!)
@NEK-Fowldog - Petroberries Auto (Marola/me!!!)
@chronix - FinolaxAutoCBG (HokuSeedCo/Floyd)
@BeanBush - (3) Royal Chem - R; (3) Orange Blossom Special - R; & (3) Catalina Wine Mixer’s - F

[Edit] +++ No more OG giveaways / trades for me until I’ve seen to these.

13 Likes

that’s my secret germination technique.

4 Likes

Also for everyone who got these Sour D Auto x PPP from @darkillusion:

I am unsure where the pollen came from, but after going through the OG threads on the different seed runs (history & more in thread for og OG preservation run), I would assume, and hope after taking a look at his work with them, our dear @DougDawson is the culprit!

Either way, I am sure that these Sour Diesel Auto x Paiona Purple Paralyzer seeds are worth dropping and ask that you tag me if you put a GrowLog up for us!

4 Likes

Indeed. I still have most of my vial of PPP pollen that he sent me. There have been some cool crosses made with it around here that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Can you suggest any Grow Logs for said crosses @bassman5420 & what happened to the rest?

1 Like

I know ole Johnny did a number of crosses with the PPP. I got my hands on the Paralyzed Monster (Frankenstein x PPP) that he did. I assume they are somewhere in Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1) or Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2) most likely. Can probably search Paralyzed Monster and find something closer.

6 Likes

Lady In Red-------------------------(Frankenstein’s Bride x PPP)
TyrannabisRex ---------------------(King Tut xPPP)
Willie’s Revenge-------------------(Willie Nelson x PPP)
Purple Rhino-------------------------(White Rhino x PPP)
Stoned Pup--------------------------(ChemDawg x PPP)
Paralyzed Monster-----------------(Frankenstein x PPP)
Rasputin’s Uncle--------------------(Skunk #1 x PPP)
Stop Lights---------------------------(Northern Lights #5 x PPP)

Are some that he did. I know lots of other people made some, I just cant remember off the top of my head.

11 Likes

Well there was a list of folks who got it, around 67 of them on this thread. Also sent out 30 or 40 packs that were not on the list. I believe some of @JohnnyPotseed’s stuff came from my PPP pollen and some he did prior to getting mine with someone else’s PPP pollen.

11 Likes

Yep cuz lol that PPP was a worthy strain to use in creating new crosses for sure! Thnx to @DougDawson OG-awesomeness I had a good supply of the precious pollen!

8 Likes

yep cuz, i got a batch of PPP pollen from Badger prior to yours, the I got the dbl pack from you for me to split with @Oldjoints, and he ended up giving me most of his end back. So i ended up with almost a triple batch of pollen lol
You know me cuz, lol gimme pollen and it won’t go to waste! :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

And I sure as hell spread the results around on here too!

5 Likes

Also still have some left and am shipping a pack to a user today. Did you want some @ciganomarola ?

4 Likes

Those cross names are glorious! :smile:

2 Likes

Indeed they are, Johnny did a good job

1 Like

Well I put a lot of thought into most of them names cuz. but then there were some that just had their own names already engraved on em lol kinda named themselves ya know?

ooops lol i didn’t see who you replied to, it was @bassman not me lol

But I guess in a way it was to me lol

3 Likes

Please! @DougDawson Yes! Thank you for the opportunity! It will be well applied!

2 Likes

Tell you what, you started here too late to get in on my seed run sign up so send me your info and I will send you some PPP seeds and pollen @ciganomarola

8 Likes

Thank you for your contributions @JohnnyPotseed
Making the world a better place!

5 Likes

This is what happened to the PPP gifted to me by @DougDawson and Black Candyland from @Purple-N-Hairy

Plants Pollenated : PK = Pink Cookies, G = Gelato 33, KK = Kosher Kush, UK = UK Cheese

I need to start running F2’s with them soon.

9 Likes

@DougDawson done and thank you so much!

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
should i hit you up in a few months if i have some extra pollen?

1 Like