Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Yes. If there’s preservations of his stuff I’d like to get in on the seeds. I’m probably not the best preservationist.

4 Likes

Just watch for sign ups in the Co-op section. Than ypu will be in luded in the spring or fall boxes when they go out. PM me if you want a more detailed explanation, happy to help

3 Likes

If your looking to hone those seed saving skills, (plants do most the work btw) you can always follow seed run threads like @corey 's Lemint Run where he just crushed a Sativa Dominant Hybrid of African Landraces preservation run; and who know’s you might just luck out when the drop a list for signups at the end of the grow (wink wink)

3 Likes

Hi, I just joined and excited to be here with everyone. I started breeding last year and I created a bunch of snow lotus f2 seeds from bodhi. I was wondering if anyone is interested in test growing a few or trading? Anyone that takes some seeds, I just ask that you send me pictures and if you find a keeper, send me back a few snips. If you want to trade then I would do the same, document and send snips back. FYI-the snow lotus was my very first breeding project.

24 Likes

Welcome to OG @Phenogrow . I am sure there will be some interest

2 Likes

Perhaps drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet the community.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Phenogrow

If you would like to tell us more about yourself, there is the perfect thread to do it :arrow_up:

7 Likes

Thank you. I just posted an intro to myself there. hoping to be a good contributing member.

17 Likes

@DougDawson

:astonished: Rotang X gg4 and sour hebrew national showed up, I thought they were lost at sea, lol. Thank you very much good sir.

6 Likes

Fantastic bud, glad they arrived. Did you get the Molokia Frost and STS supplies @Mithridate ?

5 Likes

It’s in my city, should be here on monday :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine

16 Likes

Thanks for the seeds @DougDawson

15 Likes

Very cool @chronix and @GreenLiteGrow79 , glad to see they made it safe and sound. Happy growing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh congrats, very nice scoop! I used an absolutely killer mother in that one! Sugary-Doughy, grapey, with intense indica, munchy inducing, pain relieving qualities.

27 Likes

@DannyTerpintine
do you have a list of the genetics in your crosses? i have a few of your strains but i noticed your spaceboundgenetics site is down so i don’t remember what all of them are.

8 Likes

yeah, you can get to it through my insta. I’ll also pm you a link to it. Don’t want to advertise it here. :slight_smile: .

11 Likes

Just wanted to say those flower pics a couple comments up look phenomenal. If I was into photos I’d totally be trying to find some of those beans. Holy dankness

4 Likes

Wtf :heart_eyes: perfect name for that one! I’m in love :joy:

1 Like

I would be down to test some beans, I have a snow lotus cross going rn (Arctic Fallout aka Chem 91 SkVa cut x Snow Lotus), and it would be interesting to compare the two. If anyone needs someone to test beans I have 2 Flower tents and nothing but time haha. Also recently perfected germinating. I dropped about 40 seeds nye and 95% sprouted. Only 2 didn’t come pop so I was ecstatic about that!

2 Likes