Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@MoBilly
Those Nuglife Runts should be delivered today says the system .

5 Likes

I will check as soon as I can get home. Thanks Osogreen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a link to thread where I can check it out. Thanks.

1 Like

I think @DougDawson is suggesting you do a preservation run with those seeds

But you can just search for BOG in the Seed Co-op threads to see if there’s any ongoing ones to get in on.

3 Likes

Do you mean how do you get in on seeds from the BOG preservation runs?

Jey @Bobgrows , somehow I did not respond to your post. Glad they made it :wink:

5 Likes

Cancel, I read the question wrong :confused:

3 Likes

deleted to stay on course

1 Like

Yes. If there’s preservations of his stuff I’d like to get in on the seeds. I’m probably not the best preservationist.

4 Likes

Just watch for sign ups in the Co-op section. Than ypu will be in luded in the spring or fall boxes when they go out. PM me if you want a more detailed explanation, happy to help

3 Likes

If your looking to hone those seed saving skills, (plants do most the work btw) you can always follow seed run threads like @corey 's Lemint Run where he just crushed a Sativa Dominant Hybrid of African Landraces preservation run; and who know’s you might just luck out when the drop a list for signups at the end of the grow (wink wink)

3 Likes

Hi, I just joined and excited to be here with everyone. I started breeding last year and I created a bunch of snow lotus f2 seeds from bodhi. I was wondering if anyone is interested in test growing a few or trading? Anyone that takes some seeds, I just ask that you send me pictures and if you find a keeper, send me back a few snips. If you want to trade then I would do the same, document and send snips back. FYI-the snow lotus was my very first breeding project.

24 Likes

Welcome to OG @Phenogrow . I am sure there will be some interest

2 Likes

Perhaps drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet the community.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Phenogrow

If you would like to tell us more about yourself, there is the perfect thread to do it :arrow_up:

7 Likes

Thank you. I just posted an intro to myself there. hoping to be a good contributing member.

17 Likes

@DougDawson

:astonished: Rotang X gg4 and sour hebrew national showed up, I thought they were lost at sea, lol. Thank you very much good sir.

6 Likes

Fantastic bud, glad they arrived. Did you get the Molokia Frost and STS supplies @Mithridate ?

5 Likes

It’s in my city, should be here on monday :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine

16 Likes

Thanks for the seeds @DougDawson

15 Likes