Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@Brokehoe @Astrodude @alwaysnoob @Terpsnpurps @Rabeats2093 @Rhino_buddy @DonGnosis @thecrazster @BigMike55 @chronix @Bobgrows @Kushking902 @MWgrower @anonymous4289 @OldGator @Aglanthia @MrMayhem1134 @Cormoran @BERZERK @Qtip @TopShelfTrees1 @101 @204medismoke

Sorry for the delay, I have been busy with a number of things. I JUST got your mail into the box. Please tag me when they arrive. :+1: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

33 Likes

Absolutely my friend… thank you!!!

1 Like

Sure brother…
Thank you… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Joy. Joy. JOY. :: happy dance :: Grateful thanks!! What wonderful kindness!!

3 Likes

No worries
Thanks again

1 Like

Absolutely! Thank you very much appreciated!
@bassman5420 :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Did you ever get the last letter I sent that had some of the seeds you never got from our trade in it as well? I don’t remember if I had got confirmation or not.

What a grip! True generosity @bassman5420 !

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No rush my friend, appreciate it!

1 Like

Definitely will do

1 Like

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420, I received the Cavity Crush today.

12 Likes

Thank you again @bassman5420 and I definitely will tag ya when they show up :v::seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

no problemo man, thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awsome thank u.

Hey @api312 , the Snow Leopard has landed along with the Super Skunk, thanks bud.

Hey @Qtip , also got the Sticky Dancer and others you sent, many thanks.

5 Likes

Sweet! Glad they made it. Hope you enjoy them both :yum:

3 Likes

I’m gonna keep trying and I have had the right answers 3 times today for seed pack giveaways but only if u were from Canada doh …LoL I’ll keep at it

2 Likes

@FiveGar the test is complete, One in with sticks broken, 2 of five and container crushed,
Second was dented but I have 9 BOG Seeds now, beyond happy!

11 Likes

Lengthwise it is.

7 Likes

Thank You Muchly!

3 Likes