Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Oh wow those sound awesome !
Please tag me if you do grow journal of these :yum:

2 Likes

For sure @bassman5420 count with me

1 Like

Did you mean me? @bassman5420
I thought I posted. I think it was when I was sick, so I might not have… or thanked the wrong person… i was out of it for a couple days. Sorry…:smirk: I did get them. Thank you! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Ok good! Just wanted to make sure since the mail is not very reliable anymore lol.

3 Likes

yours going out tomorrow thanks and pls lmk when they arrive also!

1 Like

Mail day!! And what did we get in…

Looks like we have 30 x Oregon Huckleberry from @DougDawson! These will get started along with my Dynasty Mt Hood Huckleberry F1’s(Oregon Huckleberry 2011 x Blue Magoo/Oregon Huckleberry 2007)that I received in 2012…if I’m not mistaken this Oregon Huckleberry is from the 2012 release as well. I’ll be breeding these together(Kasilof River Huckleberry or Alaskan Huckleberry…) as well as making MHH F2’s and OH F3’s…No open pollination here, a selective breeding program for these to hopefully move both line’s forward. The MHH & OH will take a long time to stabilize as phenotypes are all over the place…I love a challenge!!

And in this fancy container what do we have?

72 x mixed 70’s-80’s seeds from @HashstasH ! These will all get started at once to find all the different strains…separate…then breed to hopefully have separate lines…once completed will be given back to OG for future preservation of the strains.

Many irons in the fire OG…stay tuned!!

Alaskagrown

29 Likes

Oh nice ! Im excited for those 70s-80s beans. I cant wait to see what kind of phenos and terps you find !
Thank you @HashstasH for the donation. And thank you @Alaskagrown for doing the hunt

I used to have a ton of beans from the 60-90 I found in my dads old altoids tins. He had so many. I had just started learning about how to grow when I found them. I was suoer excited to start digging in. Hoping to find some older strains I could bring back, but a tree fell on my home during a winter storm a few years ago and I lost everything I owned. It was a 100+year old maple. It was about 5 or 6 feet wide.
Anyway Im excited to see what you find, please tag me when you start the hunt.

:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

7 Likes

I will be giving away packs of 25 coming soon …

11 Likes

Really ? Awesome ! Maybe its fate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you !

2 Likes

I might just do a fun contest and winners get a free pack of 25

I have 800 to give away lol

14 Likes

That would be cool. Well im feeling like I might win some to replace what was lost. I just hope I am on when you do it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

800 !!! How did you aquire 800 beans from the 80s ??!

4 Likes

28 packs of 25 seeds & 2 Captain’s Cup 50 Seed packs x 2

12 Likes

necro

11 Likes

Lmao :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Fuckin Black Metal!! \m/

Bahahahahaha

4 Likes

Awesome! Been curious about the huckleberry lines, this will be cool to watch, happy hunting @Alaskagrown Love to @DougDawson and @HashstasH for the generosity :v:t2::v:t2:

6 Likes

Awesome brother, glad to see they made it. Happy hunting.

2 Likes

I APPRECIATE YOUR KVLTNESS @Rogue !

Dropping “The Black Satans” is always appropriate in my books :metal: :fist:

4 Likes

I have a small pill bottle that is full of seeds from back in the day. Circa 1970-72. Don’t exactly know what they are. I know I would not have kept the seeds if it was ditch weed. I need to try geminating some. Back then, we had brick weed from Mexico, Jamaican and Columbian. I’m pretty sure I would not have kept brick weed seeds. These seeds have not been stored well so I don’t have much faith in them sprouting. But one never knows.

6 Likes

The eagle has landed brothers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks a lot @api312

7 Likes