Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

I was literally jumping up and down when I got this to the point wife looked at me silly LMAO…

5 Likes

I think all of us that grew up in 60-70’s have a bottle like that. I feel the same. Wouldn’t have kept them if they weren’t from some good weed. But, we were young then. Thought it was good …compared to now…IDK. Just my opinion is all. :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Like my 1993 film cotainer. I remember the smoke was orange citrusy flavor & smell.

5 Likes

Had some very good and some very bad back then. Lol

3 Likes

Really stoked on these, even though I’m currently growless these have jumped up the line for what to run in the future. Big thanks to @antheis

…and yes he did f2 them

Bless, Fatty

10 Likes

Always be grateful and remember to share the wealth :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nice “The Dude Abides” and congrats

1 Like

Any Canadians hanging around here this evening? I dont have much, but am looking to give away 5 of Gage Green Diamonds and Dust 2013

This is the description from Seedsman

Explore the infinite possibilities of cannabis genetics and start your own landrace with these heirloom varieties with Gage Green 2013 Diamonds & Dust outdoor harvest. For the 2013 outdoor season, they let their best mothers and fathers freely express their full potential under the sun. Gage Green completely dedicated their 2013 garden to the future of medicinal breeding and selection.

6 Likes

Wow, what an all encompassing sales pitch! :laughing: :thinking:

5 Likes

Sounds interesting @sprinklememaynee

2 Likes

Whoops, meant to come back but got carried away putting the baby to bed!

Okay the first Canadian to answer this question will receive 5 of the Diamonds and Dust.

How many times was Jerry Garcia Court Martialled while he was in the US Army?

2 Likes

Two times !!

1 Like

where are all the canadians?

A prelude to v day maybe :thinking:

1 Like

Correct! Pls send me your deets and I will fire off your beans tm.

3 Likes

Thank you good sir.

Pm incoming

1 Like

All that ‘sales pitch’ means is is was an open pollination of/by many strains, and the have no actual idea what will result! lol

2 Likes

But I bet there’s diamonds in all that rough!

3 Likes

Lurking :crazy_face:

3 Likes

lol I didn’t say there wouldn’t be cuz, just that you have absolutely no idea what you’ll get

2 Likes