Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

What kind of magic is in those envelopes :wink::fist::fist:

1 Like

I’m freaking stoked! My wife will have to grab mine, I’m headed to tampa Florida for a week but I’ll have her get them started. Just harvested 8 plants so i have some room

6 Likes

Hey brother we’re those Jamaicans in a bag with blue stars on it???

I can put together a pack for you @Swe-can
AK x BP x pineapple Thai
SK1 x “ x “
Purple Thai x pineapple Thai
Panama x pineapple Thai
:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

You need anyone in Maine still? I’m just getting restarted in the hobby and could use any quality beans I can get.

3 Likes

@Instg8ter
No stars on them but in coin holders as the first time !

Thank you for asking but i don’t have any room to grow them in a while… have some other plans I need to take care of first :fist:t3::fist:t3:

But I would love to see everyone’s grow journal thou! So I’m keeping an eye open for them

3 Likes

Still no luck on them but someone sent me about 100 beans with no strain…I know it’s something good. I’m gonna pop a few and see, think it’s a heirloom green/gold Mexican I picked up for the x-mas landrace mex/SA group grow…:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@misterbee I have some Lowdaks, dm me.

5 Likes

What are you looking for in particular?

2 Likes

Damn you’ll be damn near in my back yard.

4 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m going to be working in odessa actually but staying in tampa

4 Likes

I had some of the not near best days of my life in and around Odessa. I made good money though. Be safe.

4 Likes

Yeah, lol, me too. My oldest sis lived in Midland and her husband passed from cancer and I moved there. Some good and a lot of bad when you look at the big picture. I have a good friend there though. He gave me lots of nice contract oil field work. He has an environmental company.

2 Likes

Sometimes the biggest issue is that everywhere I go, I’m still there. It tends to cause issues :joy:

5 Likes

Haha i need your contact info. I just left from doing some well testing and facility work. I’m actually going to odessa florida. Heck I still have 2 cars in midland lol

2 Likes

man brotha didn’t know any freebies were up for the taking lol maybe we can do some swapping sometime…na we WILL do some swapping sometime lol

2 Likes

oh I thought yall were talking Odessa tx but then I saw him talking Tampa lol…i was like damn man you were in the oilfield too? :joy: nvmd…nvmd again yall were talkin about Permian basin!! Right on brother!!

3 Likes

I used to work in midland/Odessa and Pecos

2 Likes

I actually still do work out there, just super slow so I took a job working for my buddies construction company. Getting to travel the country is cool. I’m in Colorado right now, head out to California instead of Florida now in 2 days.

3 Likes

thats cool bro. Since I moved to the Dallas area I got tired of making the drive every couple of weeks and then got laid off a few years ago when the oil field was slow going so combination of the two. Im originally from lubbock so when I was there the drive wasn’t shit but from out here you’re talking 9 hours each way…plus I was driving a semi out there…thats a lot of driving my dude :joy: like screw that…damn good money im missing out on now tho. Thats cool tho good to know some of yall are from my neck of the woods

2 Likes

Yeah I stay out between 6-8 weeks then i would go home for 2. I was driving from carlsbad and man i hated it.

2 Likes