Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Nice Old school Dank, pm me an addy and I’ll shoot some out,…:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ll have plenty more, hit me up when you have a little space…:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

We are planning to expand the goat pen garden and hopefully cut some trees out of the way. I’ll hit you up next spring, thanks buddy.

If I remember :joy:

6 Likes

@Instg8ter is OG to his core!!! On his way to Mount Weedmore, a well-deserved honor. Be safe/be well.

9 Likes

@Instg8ter got the tent cleaned last night new sf 2000 hooked up fresh pack o recharge in the mail this morn can’t wait to pop them beans

edit: just reading your post on the SK being your wife’s melatonin that is righ up my alley so to speak I need my cannabis for nap time best sleep med I have ever taken

4 Likes

You are incredibly generous @Instg8ter, all my respects. That is the true spirit of OG. You do a great job for this community.
Someday I’ll get there.

5 Likes

@misterbee you are too kind and a great gatekeeper for this thread. Thanks for the kush And CBD collection, the wife can’t wait to get some straight Indica for her insomnia. And I believe you sent the Blue Lights I’m running in flower now…like o said if you ever need anything my seeds are yours…,:metal::sunglasses:

10 Likes

What about Alaska? :grin:

1 Like

Ok, I come a’beggin!!! Anyone holding any spare Low Daks? REALLY interested, like R-E-A-L-L-Y interested!!! ALL, be safe/be well.

8 Likes

@misterbee I actually might have some leftover that i didnt pop for outdoors, did you ask lefthandseeds, im sure hes got some kicking around. They are some strong growing plants.

5 Likes

If Lefty doesn’t have any, I got you again. I can split what I have. I’ve been thinking about his stuff lately, as well.

6 Likes

DM, I got you.

9 Likes

How do I get my hands on some?

1 Like

Deleted…20 characters

2 Likes

? Not sure what this is?

Thought you had replied to me, my bad

You got some i can get my hands on?

1 Like

Let me check think I have one pack left, shoot me an addy and I’ll make it happen…:metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I sent you pm my friend

1 Like

Freebies on the way… thanks to all, some still available for trades…,:metal::sunglasses:

18 Likes