Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Any leds left? Lol I’d love to have a lower watt one for in veg

3 Likes

@DougDawson
Guess who was doing the happy dance after going to the post office today??? It was ME! Thank you so much for sharing! :heartpulse:
C99 x ?

5 Likes

You are more than welcome, the pics of that strain looked amazing so hopefully you get some really great plants out of it. Happy Growing :slight_smile: Also big thanks to @smokenhike who created and shared these with me.

2 Likes

Hey OG, I got home to find a package from both @Floyd and @misterbee . So very cool of you gentlemen, many thanks.

8 Likes

Touchdown! And thank you for the additional Purple Afghan and badass stickers! Thank you a bunch!

• BD
8 Likes

@misterbee mine have arrived Thankyou so much for your generosity, awesome slaps as well man thanks, and Thankyou @lefthandseeds

5 Likes

@DougDawson got a nice card from you today… the :sparkles: Cinderella​:sparkles:
I appreciate your time, effort, and generosity! Many thanks! :boom::v:t3::boom:

3 Likes

Who gives out the most seeds?

3 Likes

Very cool bud, glad to hear they made it safe. Hope they grow out well for you.

2 Likes

I have seen a number of incredibly generous people here but can’t answer your question.

4 Likes

It’s a thing here, people just give when they can

5 Likes

I was asking because I think I’ve got an excess of stamps I could donate to someone who gives frequently

8 Likes

I would say just keep an eye out, when a big one pops up you will know where they should go:) Cool of you man.

6 Likes

I didn’t think you did @DougDawson , I was just trying to put in a word for a buddy. He’s new here, but not to the game. I learn from him. He a real decent fellow, someone a member of the month would like, congrats on the #1 spot Doug!

3 Likes

So many members make and give away lots of seeds. @Sebring takes batches of seeds donated and does giveaway “drops” on his site, he only asks for shipping from the people that are fast enough to snag them. Then there’s @misterbee that is extremely generous with his own stash, but also many members send their seeds to him now to let him distribute here :sweat_smile:.
So between sebring and mister bee, bulk vs steady stream, take your pick.

12 Likes

Thanks man. Nothing wrong will spreading the word about your bud, it’s cool of you.

3 Likes

Oh, of course can’t forget @corey for his constant giveaways. There are so many more members I can’t think of off the top of my head, that not only do co-op seed runs all the time, then other that just generally make some seed with each bloom cycle to give to who ever.

9 Likes

Oh! Wow I should read more carefully lol. Well that’s also very generous of you hehe. Those do really add up.

4 Likes

I would add Instg8ter to that list off the top of my head.

9 Likes

Yea, I thought of him right after I posted lol.

2 Likes