Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Wow, that bud looks exactly like a plant I grew 4 years ago and was just describing to @oleskool830. The one I grew was Pineapple Chunk x Selene. It was like a chunk of hash. Once you lit it in the bowl it would hold a spark longer than any bud I ever smoked. It also made me cough more than any plant I’ve ever grown.

I should break it out and see about preserving it to give the creator some big props and share it with the crew… Man, so many projects to do… better go and grab another bowl of soup. peace, and nice job on your work!

6 Likes

@misterbee is very generous!

5 Likes

Hi brother, I just wanted to express some caution regarding your envelopes for mailing.

From my experience, I don’t think those will survive the trip. The PO will shoot envelopes through the sorting rollers and anything with a rigid object inside will get kicked out and most likely be destroyed.

I can show you a pic of the last one somebody sent to me. It was a torn in half envelope, no seeds, and inside a plastic sleeve that said “We Care” and some shit about how they try hard…

If you want to ship via envelope, which has become my new favorite because of cost and ease, you should consider getting “coin flips” and rubber hose washers.

I just see all of the destroyed mail I got over the years with nothing inside… I sure don’t want to be criticizing your kindness but wanted to sound the alarm.

Maybe others can look at them and add their opinion. Big ups for hooking peeps up. It looks and sounds like a success! peace

8 Likes

9 Likes

I recently played that clip for my mom xD

1 Like

Hey man,
I got them full of stickers and these plastic coin holders that aren’t very thick but strong and used masking tape so they won’t open. I think/hope they should be ok.

Thanks for the heads up man!!

14 Likes

If you’re worried, take them to the counter and send them non machineable. They won’t go through the rollers. I believe it’s. 70 per letter, so it’s just a bit more.

7 Likes

@Eagles009

Just got the Star Wars card today.
Thank you :pray:t2: :blush:

3 Likes

They send you a message, BUT the Link doesn’t work!!! FYI!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea, I gonna go to the post office and put them all in those bubble envelopes, just put these ones inside it and rewrite ALL now 16 addresses :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

You can use a regular envelope bro.

Just tell the clerk they’re non machineable. Thats all you gotta say.

If she looks at you funny tell them it’s little computer chips you don’t want broken.

5 Likes

No link yet, waiting for a response.

2 Likes

@misterbee when is or where is the next Fall Or Spring box :package:… I’m interested.

3 Likes

I thought I recognized 'dem Dudes…The Dobbie Brothers!!! Very distinctive ears, BOTH!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I don’t really know, @Sebring is the Distributor. Shouldn’t be too long, I imagine. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Sweet! Damn feels like this one took awhile. Glad they showed up! You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Got a nice response today, but Broken Link within Msg. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I have ordered these ones, they come with a foam gasket, looks pretty the same, I will send them in bubble envelopes, although I’m curious to find out if yours safely arrives … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

3 Likes

Why don’t you send them in cryotubes?
Or is there a bigger chance that they pick them out?

2 Likes

They are more expensive than vials as they have screwcap, so fewer chances to accidentally open while passing through the rolls. I think the safest method is coinflip with a hose washer but was too complicated for me to find them so I will try these ones instead … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes