Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I just did, thanks guys. Iā€™m such a noob

2 Likes

I need some of this! Love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Me Likee!!! Iā€™ll figure out how to update my User Info and The Honeycomb is it. Thanks, Bro. T - O - M - O - R - R - O - W!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks!! I updated itā€¦

1 Like

No worries man. Glad you like it.

4 Likes

Rules for Trading Post - Read before you post!
:wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m humbled & grateful for all of the replyā€™s that brought my attention to my error. Iā€™ve updated my offering and look forward to be a valuable member of the community! You guys are awesome, my apologies again. It wonā€™t happen again!

14 Likes

My girl keeps a spare in her purse so Iā€™ll get by. Several years ago we went to an amusement park and booked a hotel so we wouldnā€™t have to drive back that night. That morning I was cleaning around a lot of dust before we left, then being in the heat and humidity all day while being flipped around. At 4 in the morning I woke up with a bad attack and had to find a hospital cause I forgot to bring an inhaler. Since then she carries one at all times cause of my irresponsible tendencies.:sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes

Iā€™m humbled & grateful for all of the replyā€™s that brought my attention to my error. Iā€™ve updated my offering and look forward to be a valuable member of the community! You guys are awesome, my apologies again. It wonā€™t happen again!

5 Likes

Hey bud, just click your avatar in top right corner, than click preferences (far right icon on top looks like a person), than preferences. Under profile Pic you will see your current avatar and an edit pen to the right of it. Now just upload that one you downloaded from Cadman and you are all set.

2 Likes

oie_YkV1CLSwFFpM
Not the best tho, kina not much too it.

15 Likes

Thats very good!

1 Like

Yeah man dust and humidity get me bad too. Iā€™ve done similar shit too haha. Always got 1 on me someplace. See if your doctor with let ya get a few at once. Iā€™ve got some here and some other there lol

1 Like

Totally loving these graphic arts!

1 Like

Never mind ballast STB

1 Like

Love it! I always imagined it as a rhino made of buds. :joy:

Too much?

15 Likes

Haha love it

3 Likes

Man, you :100: rocked that!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Looking awesome Mr :honeybee:!

3 Likes