Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

:cowboy_hat_face:another Question how do you find the member if his avatar is not visible :mask:

1 Like

First click on the magnifying glass (red arrows). Then type in the members name and unclick the ā€œsearch this topicā€ (green arrow), and to the right youā€™ll see their username to click on to DM (blue arrow)

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:OK got it Thank You :mask:

3 Likes

great, if it still available? :green_heart:

2 Likes

EVERY FRIDAY!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You might find this helpful :smiley:
New to OG? How to use the site? Tips, tricks :sparkles:

4 Likes

Well Iā€™ll beā€¦do you have any left from yourā€Fridayā€ fun day :eyes:?

2 Likes

I was letting YOU know that he has a Giveaway every Fridays, NOT me. As someone stated, hit/read ā€œNew to OGā€¦ā€!! MOST members are leery of the ā€œhey, do you have any seeds?ā€ I would suggest (and merely a suggestion) getting the lay of the land, participate in multiple discussions, etc. If that sounds overbearing, I apologize, NOT my intent. Will enjoy trading with you in the future. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Iā€™m thinking of hitting my PBB#5 with a queen sugar maleā€¦ would there be any interest in testing out ā€œqueanut butterā€ ?:thinking:

21 Likes

Lmfao. SWEET Name

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t have a problem getting testers :grin::grin:
Whatā€™s the makeup of the queen sugar??

3 Likes

Iā€™d deffinetly find room for 1 or 2 when the time comes. Would love to try thug pug gear.

Edit. Would love to try terpfiend gear.

3 Likes

Queen sugar I believe is (Oreoz x sophisticated lady)

8 Likes

This is gonna be terpfiend gear :wink: shit I didnā€™t think I would have this much interest already lol I will set up a tent and keep everyone updated !:sunglasses:

17 Likes

Alright great appreciate the adviceā€¦

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™d love to test some terpfiend gear! Maybe some underground too. :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

Also, welcome to OG @Terpfiend97 I quit using Instagram all together after I found OG again. At least I can still see your gorgeous buds again.

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

@Terpfiend97 Dude!! Welcome to OG!! Been following you on IG and get your e-mail. You will ALWAYS have a ton of people willing to test here at OG!!

8 Likes

Testing Queenut Butter???

Damned Skippy!!!

See what I did there???
Never mind!!

12 Likes

Hi man, itā€™s a shame this thread is so visited and not your grow diary, Iā€™m really impressed with the height of those youngsters icon_e_surprised|nullxnull. If youā€™re gonna share seeds from them youā€™re going to be very popular, count me in ā€¦ frech|nullxnull

8 Likes