Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

They really are. In fact. If you carefully peel back the label and snag a few seeds out, you can reseal the rest of the pack with the same label! Genius! I tell you! Pure Genius.

2 Likes

hello everyone, good afternoon!!!

2 Likes

hey there, Abbbian…how’s it growing for ya today?

1 Like

Well, fine, with a few beasts appearing on the horizon!! Thanks!! You!? :upside_down_face: :thinking:

1 Like

Same as it is every day now for me…it’s agrowin bro, it’s agrowin!

2 Likes

Awesome! Let me ask you all, big cats in here, did on the thread, didn’t get much of an answer, so, doing here! Apologies and thanks right away!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

Is it that time??? Newbie me!!

…and if you would rather me not use the logo you sent to me, I understand. Copyright and all. I will destroy the ones I ordered when they get here and not use them. And will still order some from you. I just want FAIR. Right. Sorry, man, I simply did not realize. @TheNorthAbides

1 Like

I answered on your thread…

1 Like

Although I am a big cat (6’3" and 238 lbs), I an not one of “The Big Cats”! But looking at those pics, I would say not yet. I wait until most of the white hairs turn dark, then start looking at trichomes on the buds. But that’s just the way I do it.

4 Likes

Yep, everybody is telling me that, thanks a lot!!! I’ll do!! :pray:

Pretty soon @DougDawson or @Shadey will get here and say, “we told so dumbass!!” Lol!!

:thinking: :relaxed: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

On some strains, the hair color won’t work actually. But, the trichome color will always let ya know. When they get 50/50 amber it’s usually time. You can let them go longer for more ‘couchlock’, but 50/50 amber is the ‘usual’…

edit… I’ve known a fellow grower for many years, he always waits until almost all of the trichs are dark amber lol always ‘couchlock’ too…
i prefer a more ‘up’ buzz, so I chop when the trichs are about 25% amber

2 Likes

Really? I have heard of that but I have not experienced the hairs not turning in on themselves. But, I have only a few years of growing for experience. So is this common occurrence that they not turn brown and turn in?

1 Like

Some, not all. it’s entirely dependent on the strain. I’ve seen both types, and what I’ve noticed is them trichs won’t lie to ya!

1 Like

Yeah sometimes they just keep shooting pistils till the end…

2 Likes

Yep, exactly

2 Likes

OG Kush!?? :wink: :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve had and grown OGKush, go with the trichs my friend, go with the trichs…
no matter the strain, always look to them trichomes! like I said, they won’t lie to you…

3 Likes

I’ve got some crosses I used the OGKush for in the last few years, then I let the OGKush go, since i got what I wanted from it lol

1 Like

Which was? You got me curious now!!! It’s been my darling so far, but I do not know any better! Nice!!!

The certain peace of mind kinda, tranquility as an effect!??

lol…they’re not ready to talk about since I haven’t grown em out yet, just collected the seeds from when I crossed em. I’ll be growing them out in the next year and then I’ll probably offer some up here. I crossed OGKush with several, like my Frankenstein, Sour D, King Tut, and a couple more…

edit… that’s why I don’t list them yet. If I list something, I’ve grown it out to test.

1 Like