Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Definitely a couple of nice assetsā€¦:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be on again at 5, remember to tip your waitress.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:what are you doing Doug taking pictures of my granddaughter :mask:

5 Likes

Not sure, if you can send her by I will be happy to verify :wink:

3 Likes

Man, you better hope the wife doesnā€™t see that statement lol

6 Likes

Hey @Alphatoy I never got to thank you on here for sending me those seeds, Thank you!!! :grin:

I try to keep all my convo ā€˜wife appropriateā€™ :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nah, she is cool :slight_smile: I believe her comment when she saw that woman was wow, lucky girl.

5 Likes

Damn it, I went to go out to the barn and the bottom fell outta things!! I got soaked and said fā€™thisā€¦Iā€™m in for awhile lol
editā€¦ flood warninngs in effect and 2"rain expected

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:no problem my friend hope u have a bunch of good grows they are couch seeds :mask:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:Looks like she is from Texas Everything is Big in Texas you know. :mask:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that brother, I was rolling around the floor screaming and cursing in pain most the weekend especially last night. Back is killing me, canā€™t even lift a watering can right now. Feeling uselessā€¦lol

been up since 2:30ā€¦
editā€¦ no biggie, it is what it is. the pain lets me know Iā€™m still above ground lol

what pissed me off is Iā€™m just burning up the road at 1ā€™ per minute on the walker and I was halfway there

3 Likes

Thinking of all the stuff you been through really helps put the pain in perspective and makes it not so badā€¦

2 Likes

Well hell lol glad i could ā€˜helpā€™ ā€¦in some little way maybe lol

but my suggestion is do like meā€¦I just lit one

3 Likes

Very true, I thank God every single day I wake up for giving me one more day in the flesh.

The best advice anyone could ever get :grin: When in doubt, light one.

:joy: You kill me @JohnnyPotseed

It hurts to laugh, but worth it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

see? I use the ā€˜multi-prongā€™ remedy approachā€¦

laughter and a buzz, canā€™t be beat
editā€¦ hey! wonder if I could patent that for Doctor Rxā€¦joke-n-joint take 2 n call me in the morning
:rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So long story short. My wife actually likes this strain called Lemon Creamsicle, yayyyyā€¦ only took roughly 50+ strains for her to actually like something more then onceā€¦

The issue is tho some place/ person named "Freddy Fugeo " made this (as far as I can tell) itā€™s genitcs are sativa dominant hybrid strain Lemon Skunk X Cookies ā€˜N Creamā€¦

I emailed this place asking to purchase seeds = no luck or responseā€¦

So I went hunting for each strain so I can maybe recreat the same strain cross. Iā€™ve found zero luck with finding a suitable Cookies n Cream :flushed:

In the meantime does @misterbee or anyone else here feel like tradeing Marks Lemon Skunk seeds for something :thinking: ? Better yet if you got Cookies n cream and itā€™s a very good oneā€¦

Donā€™t know if this is wistful thinking but, Iā€™d like to try and attempt it.

9 Likes

sounds nice, wish I could help but nothing close here sorry bro
have you checked with misterbee?

1 Like

Good pont. He knows all about Markā€™s gear.

1 Like