Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

I cultivate two american strains
The Sugar Breath of humboldt
And the krumpets Lineage: 3 Kings x London Pound Cake
WAS A EXELENT STRAIN. MAKE A GENEROUS YIELD

In the begin are 3 tops , but broke with rain.
That picture was the krumpets

9 Likes

Man, yā€™all got me thinking about the old days and different dealers. I was 15 or 16, buying ounces, selling grams and smoking for free, you know the deal. My whole town goes dry. I knew several other small dealers and we would help each other out when times were lean. Not this time. Nothing anywhere. Tried the older kids and even the swag smoking younger kids, lol. Nothing.

Me and some friends would get high at night and play counter-strike. Online first person shooter. We had trouble getting our whole group in the same low ping server so we pitched in to rent one. So we get good ping and admin powers. Well the title of the server had ā€œsouth jerseyā€ in it to attract local players with good ping.

So Iā€™m in there one night during this dry spell and talking to some random player in the server. Turns out he goes to a high school like 2 towns over. Iā€™m like bro we just payed your soccer team last week. Heā€™s like no shit, Iā€™m on that team. Which one were you. I say, ā€œthe one playing defense with the giant afro.ā€ He asks me if I smoke and I tell him I would love to but weā€™re dry. He says heā€™s good and gives me a phone number in the game. Ended up being my dealer until he moved a couple years later. I always used to love telling that story.

Haha sorry for the trip down memory lane.

9 Likes

I remember playing this with 12 person LAN games at Internet cafes. Do those still exist?

2 Likes

are they allowed to go through your mail in Canada? im not familiar with Canadaā€™s laws

Lol no idea but we did the same in our accounting class in high school.

2 Likes

I think these went from US address to US address, never came to Canada.

Yeah, my guess was it got caught in a machine, it was before I tightened my mailing protocol up.

1 Like

Perfect example for vacuum sealer by the time your through those jars that buds gonna taste and look old .
But a year from now vacuumed it would be fresh and still green .

5 Likes

Shit now 2 guys passing out shiny envelopes decisions decisions and ya know Iā€™m a sucker for shiny packages, going to have to watch double time now .

1 Like

Not sure if I knew you were a fellow Jerseyan or not. Central Shore here.

1 Like

Doug I was going to mention once the paperwork has been sent in your good to up your limit. No need to wait on the paper work according to health Canada.

There will be at least 50 chances to catch one on the 4th of july

4 Likes

Understood; but I wanna make sure Iā€™m always learning; so a yield below .5/watt means something went wrong and I can learn NOT TO DO IT AGAIN :smiley:

however im very familiar with u.s. laws and thats really illegal if it was torn on purpose

2 Likes

I canā€™t agree. I have stuff a couple years old in jars just like it that if great. No different from storing food in them since they are air tight. That said I am about to test some Grove bags to see how they work. Could be a game changer if they work as they claim since they say no more burping. Time will tell.

4 Likes

I grew up near cherry hill, to pick a popular place, but I havenā€™t lived up that way in likeā€¦18 years. Used to surf LBI.

2 Likes

Everyone is trying out grove bags now Iā€™m just waiting on some reviews for them lol

2 Likes

IMO you spelled ā€œwell curedā€ wrong.

4 Likes

Gonna chop my first auto on Friday. Probably should have already, but I donā€™t want to screw up my dry again, if I can avoid it. (Going out of town for a day) Tossing them into grove bags shortly after :slight_smile:

3 Likes