Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Nope, something I have always avoided but hey, no judgement on OG. To each their own :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure, that counts its just that you got a lot of practice throwing bags of beans all over the world.
Figured you had to be pretty good LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

if only my googling and replying were as quick as my wit id have enough beans to supply manitoba

2 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows , if winning a free pack of Sunshine #4 is a win than yes sir, you did.

7 Likes

Night :crescent_moon: all. Thanks @DougDawson that was a fun game.

5 Likes

It’s ma’am and thank you!
I’m a female grower. I know the name…
Looking forward to them!:green_heart:

12 Likes

Dibs for beans to make hash or concentrate!!

Yeah that name…

1 Like

@DougDawson make me crazy.
Its fuck up get seeds here

The name makes me think of Bob’s burgers. lol

I don’t watch the show but was a big Archer Fan.

4 Likes

Dibs
Lol
:alien::alien::alien::alien:

Did someone say Archer? o.O

3 Likes

Well @Bobgrows than yes ma’am it is. Love seeing all you ladies here, my apologies for the sir thing. I usually try to use bud but the Bob part got me :woozy_face: Either way sister you got some nice seeds coming your way. Please excuse my mistitling.

13 Likes

You’re fine! It is short for my full name. I can see where everyone thinks I’m a guy, by the name.
I thank you greatly for the opportunity to win them! :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

One of my good friends growing up, his mom was Jonnie, was often called Jon. Her sister looked like Sam kinison, and went as him many halloweens

5 Likes

Hey, the system liked your response so much it gave me another like to give out, very cool. It’s all good, many of the lady growers around here are much better than this guy. So many skills it humbles me. In the end we are all the same, we are here to OverGrow the world and I am happy you are part of it with us.

6 Likes

Ok all you winners, send me your info if you got some seeds coming and I will fire them out the door.

6 Likes

That is very kind of you to say! Greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I lost this fun game.
God dam
:rofl::rofl::rofl::grin:

Thanks again for so much fun @DougDawson ! And to the growers that made the beans possible.

3 Likes