Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

also would have missed it, i was eyeing those. thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

how potent are these apollo apes. will they make me see colors ?

not really sure. i only ran one and it needed more potency according to the person who tried it. most of my stuff has never been tested in large numbers which is why i originally started giving them out. if they donā€™t meet your standards there will be new stuff (solobery #2) heading to @DougDawson in a month or so.

that doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re weak, just havenā€™t been tested enough

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what happend and is happening in Ontario Canada now. You see lots of Chinese ā€œFarmersā€ getting busted with 10k + plants. Insanity.

1 Like

Wow. I canā€™t even buy a shit hole broken down shed for that. Just the land 100+ miles around me is like 60k + for 1/2 acre. 200k+ easy for a crappy 2bed house from the 50s. In places like Toronto you need 1 million to buy a half ass decent house. Woah. I wanna move lol

3 Likes

Just got through watch Central Intelligence wit the Rock lol funny shitā€¦got back here just in time to see all the action going down! wow!

2 Likes

Lolā€¦come on down to Oklahoma!
Actually we spent a total of around 75k. The buildout and upgrade, equipment, security, repairs to everything etc lol so it wasnā€™t ā€˜justā€™ the 16,500 that was the start lol

3 Likes

The company I work for Might actually build someplace close enough in the next few years.
So itā€™s a faint possibility :thinking::flushed: guess I need a passport now huh. If I leave Canada the whole national IQ average might actually go up :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks for that heads up! I just made it back in time it seems! This time anyhow lol

2 Likes

Lol, I was actually just clearing my email and saw notification of activity with my name
(@anonymous4289 made that offer of Apollo Ape) so came back on to see whatā€™s up. Just in time for @coreyā€™s giveaway! wow. lol perfect timing! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

the give aways just donā€™t stop I love it way to go folks love this place

1 Like

I need to rectify my internet access situation like yesterday I donā€™t use a cellphone and my cpu sounds like a belt sander it will shut off if Iā€™m on for more than 2 minutes lol seriously effecting my ability to lurk in the free sead thread lol time for dinner have a great night you crazy bastards

3 Likes

@Pigeonman i had to explain it in an earlier post, but iā€™m glad you got the reference.

1 Like

soloberry is a strain i have heard of before and would def like to try, thanks for the heads up as for the ape never know one pheno might be more potent than the other just gotta try em all !

1 Like

ā€œvietnameseā€ cough not chinese cough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol thatā€™s funny, talk to @DougDawson heā€™s even given away laptops on here. One day, far into the future, his name will be on the lips of countless generations. Oh wait thatā€™s already happening lol

6 Likes

Forgot to say I got the Canadian mail out today from Sunday. US and international will be later this week, Iā€™ll update once theyā€™re dropped in the mail. Thanks again everyone :grinning:

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground heā€™s definitely a nice guy, canā€™t argue with that.

2 Likes

Youā€™re right bro, itā€™s all of us that makes this really happen. Thanks for everything you do too.

2 Likes

Still waiting on my laptop though :confused: :rofl: or did I turn it down :thinking: lol canā€™t remember now, shit haha

2 Likes