Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Thank you @Oldtimerunderground !

3 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman, really appreciate it!!

Anyone who’s sent me seeds or traded seed with me since I’ve come to this site will be getting a lil something extra from me soon

@Slick1 @JustSumTomatoes
@Yetigrows @Kcity87
@Alphatoy @HappyTrees23s
@Barefrog @JohnnyPotseed
@allotment @Pawsfodocaws
@ReikoX @Cannabisandthesearch
@Greasy @LilJonB
@Herbie @JBow918
@Rhino_buddy @Worcestershire_Farms

If there’s anyone I possibly missed that’s either gifted or traded me seed, please accept my deepest apologies and send me a pm. Thanks.

I will be contacting you all soon to gather all the info to send, just waiting for more supplies. Thank you all again for making me feel so welcome here, and really showing the world how great a Cannabis community like this can truly be.

21 Likes

Thanks brother.

3 Likes

tenor (3)

8 Likes

Thank you kindly, having you here adds to the good vibe!

4 Likes

I would be excited to just be on that list but top of the list gave me a shit eating grin for sure :laughing:

3 Likes

Anyone grown sorbet dream before? Super tasty…

12 Likes

Just the name sounds tasty as hell. Looks good!

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you @Pawsfodocaws and same to you. I try to be as proper and nice as I can on here.

In reality though, I’m rollin down the block, blastin instrumentals, cussin and bustin free’s like a desert E’z, lettin tha trigga squeeze, rollin down the window and the only thing you can see is the smoke from the trees.

Damn I’m high AF

4 Likes

Lol, you had to be at the top. You were the first to offer me seeds bro

1 Like

Ok so let’s get some of these Swakhammer’s into your hands OG. As you know these are from @DannyTerpintine and should prove to be pure fire. HHHMMM, how we going to torture people tonight? Trivia, Math, Dibs :thinking:

4 Likes

dibs id say

@DougDawson Trivia!!!

Scandinavian folklore and it’s relation to Greek mythology for 500 Alex

4 Likes

Greatly appreciated sir! I will have a pack of my F2 around Christmas time

1 Like

How it was all based off that and mostly faked?

1 Like

Dibs? New of dibs? First win on dibs?

I think trivia, we can overload a couple Google servers as a bonus.

1 Like

I mean it’s only a $500 dollar question so probably not. Maybe for the $2000 one lol

1 Like