Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

I can’t believe nobody said anything about “whippersnaper”, ain’t heard that shit since I watched a 50’s movie.

2 Likes

I’m doing a in depth paper on the responsability for the preservation of old world cannabis genetics for my English paper

3 Likes

A really dark one could be “How did Caillou die?”

You hack my wifi cam??! :joy:

3 Likes

The collective will of parents world wide?

1 Like

“whippersnapper”… makes me think of stewey on family guy

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, one time I caught myself watching it and my kids weren’t even in the room for like 10 minutes. I promised I would never tell, now you all know my deep, dark secrets…:rofl:

4 Likes

The voice actor passed in a car accident in Montreal / or What you just said using collective will.

1 Like

I caught myself singing the doc McStuffins theme song one morning working line prep in a restaurant…

1 Like

LOL, dude I still watch Voltron and my kids are in their 30.

2 Likes

Jesus! I was joking…

I thought you meant in the show. I am chuckling at it though

Lmaoo, you kill me. The worst was my daughter making me sing “let it go”, those lyrics still haunt me to this day…:pleading_face: :laughing:

1 Like

I got grand daughters and get rooked into watching Thomas the train and the wiggles not willingly but I do it.

2 Likes

The old toons are the shizzness! Anyone remember Visionaries?

1 Like

Man so what’s that. 2 Swakhammer and 1 Eutherria?

2 Likes

3 I’m guessing

1 Like

Did I win lol

1 Like

They say mountaintop mint isn’t related to freakshow at all. Mac mints x the bling

8 Likes

Hell yeah, and G-Force. Old time Transformers and than all the classics. “I tell you, that’s the problem with kids today, no attention span.” Foghorn Leghorn

3 Likes

What a beautiful plant!!!

1 Like