Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Sorry but @Blue cannot claim 2 so their answer does not count. So that means @OldSchoolNewKid get’s the second pack.

11 Likes

i was gonna donate it to @Pigeonman is there anyway we could split it between them 2 @Pigeonman @OldSchoolNewKid or i could accept a swackhammer…?

2 Likes

Funny how many memories of being a kid come flooding back to me on this thread :grinning:

Yeah I definitely love the chatting more than the seeds. You all make this place the greatest.

4 Likes

in the OG spirit, i would most definitely be down to split… if i have any word in things lol

2 Likes

I’m humbled again by OG love.

1 Like

same here… every day! truly are FAM here

Sorry bud but the one rule I got is nobody claims the same strain twice. I normally send out 5 packs but tonight I am giving out 10 packs so people are already winning double. You could always send half your 10 pack to @Pigeonman if you like. @OldSchoolNewKid get’s this one.

7 Likes

Yes the OG spirit runs deeper than the Mariana Trench! And this thread is bumpin big time. Gonna hit 5k in like 20 minutes :crazy_face: :yum:

7 Likes

Shit, tonight’s the night, huh?

2 Likes

i was for sure i would have turned by now. but soon enough lol

There will always be another chance for me at so point in the future i assume :wink:

1 Like

ALWAYS another chance

1 Like

Of course there is and you already have some Swakhammer if I am not mistaken. Many more chances bud.

3 Likes

I do and am both very grateful and excited to run them soon :smiley:

2 Likes

if you do have some of the Swakhammer coming, i would def. be down to do some trading if interested?!

2 Likes

lots of action tonight

2 Likes

I think this sounds like a good plan. I need to check the vault to see if i got 10 or 5 cause I don’t remember. If it’s 10 i’m game to swap 5 for 5 :smiley:

1 Like

So you all need to go to https://spaceboundgenetics.com and tell me what you want?

2 Likes

Site doesn’t work for me, now it works. Needed that http

sometimes it does that, are you on a vpn by any chance?

Just give it a refresh.

1 Like