Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

That is one I really want for med!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s right! :slight_smile:

Was EXTREMELY effective for severe pain. And almost always followed by munchies and a TKO deep sleep. :innocent: :sleeping:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Sugar Ray will be for special occasions, I believe there were only just over 50 made, is that right @DannyTerpintine ?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s right! :slight_smile:

50 or 51 I think. :+1:

2 Likes

umm you mean your making us pick oneā€¦ I want all of them please!! or any of them. whichever way you wanna phrase it lol

1 Like

@DougDawson

2 Likes

That sound dangerous a lot of big players in its creation.

2 Likes

Tell you what people of OG, we shall give away 1 10 pack of SugaSuga and one of Sugar Ray to a very lucky person. Individually of course.

4 Likes

I need that and/or orbiter for medicine. I would even bred it ;0

It was Suga Suga mid 2000ā€™s chill vibes LOL :wink: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

need me some suga

4 Likes

Keep in mind that person who does end up with Sugar Ray will be one of only 50ish people in the world to have that privilege.

7 Likes

whats going on in hereā€¦ 360 posts laterā€¦ someone must have been giving out some fire !

2 Likes

Gonna sharpen the brain shouldnā€™t of smoked that grape pie laced with bubble 10 min ago shit make it simple!

1 Like

Dibs? Lol I want in on that

1 Like

:pray: Thank you so very much for sending out these seeds to help the world man. Brings a tear to my eye.

And thank you for sharing the details and experiences with these genetics. Really appreciated. I know these will really help some good members here.

6 Likes

I donā€™t need the sugar ray. I need meds :slight_smile: I read all on his site:)

4 Likes

1 Like

Every time Iā€™ve dropped a 10 pack of thatā€¦ I have trouble deciding on one keeper. She puts out some real nice stuff! :100: :raised_hands:

8 Likes