Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Simple, yes… but damn if it can’t complicate the hell outta things! :wink:

Pain, I can deal with that lol I’m in a state of constant pain. At least, i can still move around and do work while in pain. But, when you can’t stand or move that’s aggravating!

edit… To explain, I fell 3 stories, shattering 4 verts and disintegrating 2 discs 18 years ago. So I’m used to being in constant pain… it slows me but doesn’t stop me. This, on the other hand, pisses me off more than anything! lol

6 Likes

damn nice deal… that light will perform i know a few who run it hope they send you the inline fan and carbon filter also haha ! whats going in the new tent you decide yet?

2 Likes

damn. hope you get back in that barn soon and take out your frustration on those girls.

2 Likes

I just use my walker to go out there the few times I do, and sit when I can’t manage (the walker has a seat) Actually glad I have the damn thing! It is needed to work… the wheels lock.

edit… My son is installing handrails from the ceiling for me, since I still have pretty decent upper body strength.

6 Likes

Have you tried Essential Oils? I ask because I mix E.O.s for various conditions, have the E.O Bible. Have mixed formulas for 2 friends suffering from BOTH Vertigo and Meniere’s Disease (similar to Vertigo). Look it up, you may be pleasantly surprised. If interested, please advise, I will gladly mix up SEVERAL formulas. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I got a 6" Infinity that should do the job, fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Well another project finished, time to make some dinner.

16 Likes

You put that deck out there?

2 Likes

Good looking dock there bud! Any fish swimming around in whatever body of water that is??

4 Likes

Yes, built myself, same as the deck which is getting stained this week. Also got to drop my boat in as I rebuilt the lower unit and need to make sure all the new seals are good.

13 Likes

Very nice. Been a busy bee and keeping busy eh

2 Likes

Yes indeed, bass tournament every year on the lake. Also got decent lake trout and some Northern Pike.

8 Likes

That’s a dream come true to have right outside you’re house! Lucky dog, I’d be down there with a fly rod in hand every free second I had!

3 Likes

How did you go about contacting them? Been trying to get a sponsor or whatever from them so I can try some gear and start some threads

2 Likes

Looks like a beautiful spot

2 Likes

I didnt, have never reached out to a company before. They always contact me, I have no idea why :rofl:

2 Likes

Got the right evening for it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lucky! Ive been posting in their FB, reddit and so on hoping they’ll hit me up. I’d love to review some gear.

3 Likes

damn right! Weather like that, there’s a bass orgy going on somewhere in that lake right now, get a hook in that water bud!!

2 Likes

Make good threads, a good journal and help people with their grow questions, they will come to you.

6 Likes