Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Will be getting to it, food first, boat test tomorrow and than its Fish On.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s for supper tonight steak ?

3 Likes

13 Likes

Looks good , Iā€™m starvin

2 Likes

Get out there with the good ol hulah popper!
Edit I know she your delishious meal ā€¦thereā€™s always after dinner !

2 Likes

Start a grow log here and keep it updated. Companies like mars hydro and others browse forums and contact various people from time to time with offers of free products for doing demos

Most donā€™t like being approached directly, chances are theyā€™ll just blow you off if you do

7 Likes

Hey, thatā€™s my dinner plate! Iā€™d know it anywhereā€¦

3 Likes

If i had to guess someone from mars hydro looked here Overgrow.com where it shows what members are the most active over certain periods of time.

5 Likes

Nobody has ever reached out to me on Overgrow. All of the sponsors came from RIU.

5 Likes

Thinking about popping some everyday haze very soon. How long is the flower on those?

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve read 12 weeks but I could be wrong .

2 Likes

Looking like some fine flannel wearing Canadian craftsmanship right there!

I can vouch for this. I took a shot and messaged them seeing if they wanted me to test anything and havenā€™t heard back. I didnā€™t include my username here which may have been a good thing in the future. If they ever decide to choose a mediocre grower who doesnā€™t grow more than 5 plants at a time and still has a noob question here and there Iā€™m in like Flynn!

No it isnā€™t itā€™s that HappyTrees or whatever guyā€™s plate!

As Doug responded it wasnā€™t on here but if you were Mars Hydro and looking for someone to give stuff to ā€œMember of the Monthā€ would definitely grab your attention!

6 Likes

Man, I would love for a company like Mars Hydro or One of the others to allow me to run their lights. I need a new one, just out of funds right now. I am still using the ts1000 fro MarsHydro I have two in the flower tent and one in the veg tent. I would love to get on their list of ā€œthe next guy to sample our new stuff and advertise his findings onlineā€ list.
Guess I could always save a couple hundred and build my own.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather out build and develop name brands rather than support them personally, give back to the people and teach them how to ā€œsurvive without the manā€, man. When you know their profit margins for what theyā€™re giving consumers theyā€™re just another retail giant praying on the uneducated (this goes for all name brands not just MH)

I helped developed these LF2000s I run, waiting on them to finish UVA/UVB 315nm T8s to put in the middle of the LF2000 for a fuller spectrum.

Canā€™t get em to mimick something like the OpticLED bloom booster which I use for the blue and 365nm uv or Iā€™d get rid of it too, overpriced scrap

Hands arenā€™t steady enough to remove and solder my own diodes and unless I buy my own PCB printer Iā€™m not sourcing my own parts to build strips, Iā€™d rather wait and build entire boards when I can.

Put together or full on built every fixture below, lots of research and reading peer reviewed case studies and product specifications

14 Likes

NIIIICE!
Iā€™m looking more to do two 4 X 4 tents. But that, my friend, is impressive as all hell!

2 Likes

The big ass bottom light is 1020 true watts, stronger than a 1000w HPS if youā€™re talking about efficacy and output, sunburns plants we found out the hard way :joy::joy: (my buddy is still a rookie grower, so some of it is deficiencies) but if you look closely the shaded leaves have tan lines :exploding_head::exploding_head:

16 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson the Dosi Kush F1 auto fems came in today!

5 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it safe and sound .

3 Likes

OldJoint hooked a brother up with some BB seeds thank you! Got 3 of them dropped in water now If I like them I will breed them to my 95 Silver haze. Mite be a interesting cross

3 Likes

Its really?
Somebody donate seeds here?
Thats wonderful

2 Likes