Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Ooh. I need to look up Wreckfest. I miss twisted metal…

3 Likes

Wreckfest is awesome.

I honestly have never laughed as hard in ANY game as I do in that.

Figure 8 racetracks, behind the wheel view, fully deformable car bodies.

No game does crashes better.

2 Likes

No time for video games these days but I had been thinking if I was to get back into it I’d probably be into an old SNES or N64. They have those new ones out that have practically every game ever made pre loaded onto em. Very intriguing.

that reminds me alot of this game i used to love also

1 Like

I played that, this is IMO far better.

@Dirtron did you update your avatar?? Caught me off guard.

Yes, @Heliosphear hooked me up with an Identity Chip Mark II and new bio-skin! :robot:

6 Likes

OMG. This is “Richard Hammond Driving: The Game”!

2 Likes

All you need to know about Wreckfest is that the first event is a smash up derby with all the contestants on ride-em lawnmowers.

It gets twisted from there.

5 Likes

I’m fucking awful at driving games. Not the best behind the wheel irl either :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey brother @DougDawson , I got a present in the mail today! Thanks man! :v: :grin:
AND,
It wasn’t the only thing that put a smile on my face either @misterbee ! Much thanks to you too! :facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Fantastic bud, was that your Birthday card?

1 Like

I platinum trophied that game on PS3 and then when the remaster came out on PS4 I platinumed it again. I just loved the game so much that I ended up with most of the trophies just from playing and was like screw it might as well chase down the few left.

1 Like

I can’t remember who made these seeds but boom! Apollo Ape! Will be sticking these in the tent when the Go Nuts finish in a few weeks

7 Likes

i made the Apollo Apes. i look forward to seeing you grow them out.

8 Likes

Wow… Quick with the response lol, I look forward to growing them out!

2 Likes

yeah, i always have a tab open so i always see notifications, lol

2 Likes

@DougDawson just got the black snow…thank you very much; I however already have ten of the black snow…soooooooo…next person who types DIBS QTIP…gets them

4 Likes

can i dibs my own creation? lol

3 Likes

Dibs
Please

1 Like