Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

DIBS QTIP is that correct?

1 Like

itā€™s nice to see my strains out and about. iā€™m one happy pollen chucker.

3 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern for the winā€¦send me your deets on pm

2 Likes

disregard the dibs looks like Iā€™ve got a pack

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your creations @anonymous4289 :pray::heartpulse::canada: what you got coming down the line?

3 Likes

gotta thank @DougDawson for sending them out

1 Like

Did you double dibs a strain? Bad @Qtip. Ok well you gave them away so good @Qtip , lol

6 Likes

I almost did then realized I had a pack already.

1 Like

@Qtip canā€™t speak too soon, but eventually iā€™ll be making some F2s of ā€œTiramisu v2ā€. itā€™s going to be a long while though. i have to save up for my next grow. i have a small light i could probably do breeding with but the tent i have is absolute shit and the zipper is broken (fuck vivosun). first iā€™m going to test it out with a few (wedding cake x double grape) autos thanks to @KarmaFPS. sorry for rambling, but yeahā€¦ Tiramisu v2.

6 Likes

Pm sent thanks! @Qtip

1 Like

Dibbbbbs lol had to say it, its been awhile since Iā€™ve got to do it.

If you canā€™t who can?

1 Like

@Slick1 yeah i only have like 300 left

3 Likes

That low huh? :laughing:

1 Like

My tents zipper came undone at the seam , I put it back together with T rex tape worked like a charm .

1 Like

@Slick1 compared to my stock of soloberry seeds it is pretty darn low.

@Donnie yeah a minute ago i went and fucked with the zipper, seems to be doing alright but i dont know if it will handle continued use.

3 Likes

Check in on that t rex tape it comes in black too so its not bad t look at and its really stout stuff

You might want to silicone spray the zipper, it helps some.

3 Likes

i think i got it working, so now the worst case scenario would be unjamming it every time i open and close the tent. it was previously feeding through the zipper feed incorrectly but itā€™s working right now. iā€™ll just see what happens.

2 Likes

Yep! And that was the last strain I was waiting for. This run is set now that Swackhammer is in the house.
Can you hear the beans dropping?

4 Likes