Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Thank you @corey ! You ROCK ! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Poll time! This giveaway is meant for Trust Level 2 and BELOW (US CANADA ONLY :frowning:) Trust Level 3 members please head to the lounge thread and cast a vote/join the giveaway there later (poll is live over there now).

What SPOOKEY strain should I giveaway tonight?!
  • (C99xPBB)xGelato
  • (HelenaxPBB)xGelato

0 voters

Pictures, info and results for the C99xPBB (Cindy) that the (C99xPBB)xGelato seeds came from are in one of my grow diaries. Only a few for the HelenaxPBB plant since the thread was meant for (Cindy).

Giveaway will be later, cast your vote while you can! :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks again @corey

1 Like

I’m in the Kansas City Missouri area, I have a patient who’s specifically looking for Cinex, but is willing to try something similar. It’s an uplifting lemony earthy strain. Appreciate any help in this endeavor.

3 Likes

Welcome.

I just looked it up. Something like that sounds interesting.

1 Like

Hello. Nice to meet you. You may want to pop by the introduce yourself thread and say hi.

EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot, Welcome to OG :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to OG, @Manupzombies ! Hang out, get involved in some threads with comments etc, like some posts, make some posts, start a grow log even if you feel like it cuz. The seeds will flow lol
Head over to the ;‘Introduce Yourself’ thread and tell a little about yourself!

7 Likes

lol yeah.
I was like 'WOW… just ‘WOW’ :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

I believe that set a new record cuz

4 Likes

Cheesey is a reg photo gifted to me by my neighbor!

1 Like

Welcome to the site. It’s a good work that you do.
:pray:

2 Likes

LOL, I was just rolling a joint before finishing the decorations and looked up. When I finished I realized I typed that out and it seemed a bit curt :grimacing: Sorry @Manupzombies , didn’t mean it that way. Never type stuff out in a hurry.

3 Likes

:rofl: :+1: and the wife and me had just fired up a MAC1 doobie :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Is that just the ‘Canadian’ in ya cuz? lol

2 Likes

Hey @Manupzombies , I’ve gotta suggestion for you cuz. If you are needing something like that ASAP, you might head over to the Seed Trading, Moderated’.
It’s obvious you grow, either for you or for your ‘patient’ as a caregiver. Which is awesome of you, btw!
Anyhow go over there and see if anyone has some they’ll trade you.

2 Likes

Hey y’all. Had a Patient in Independance MO ask for cinex/ c99 seeds? Anyone holding something close, ? I have a few fems to trade. A few Auto femms also. Regs are fine just trying to get the c99 chemo type.

2 Likes

Not sure what cinex is, but I have some c99 crosses.

i had a black haired bird gal from Oregon asking for the same recently…

1 Like

Damn! You have a lot of patience. Should change your name to Saint Bobgrows.

1 Like

Don’t forget to read this and vote if interested. Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6) - #4026 by bassman5420

4 Likes

C99 x PBB go for it @bassman5420 !! Nice!

1 Like