Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

good evening guys … you are having fun i see oiu of 140 big notifications❤️

3 Likes

Woo buddy! Soo much fire being tossed around. Good going everyone. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes sir, defiantly a beautiful bay.

3 Likes

You guys never take a day off from spreading karma.

4 Likes

How i do autos?
Someone had anything left behind of the desk to donate?
Thanks.
Good weekend

1 Like

Guys, just a reminder, @JohnnyPotseed still has some Frankenstein X PPP available, aka paralyzed monster… Kinda shocked that there’s still any left to be honest, if ya wanna get in on his give-away, stop by the circus…

8 Likes

What the lineage of apollo ape?
Thanks @anonymous4289
Germinate right now

2 Likes

Let’s go all you OGers, don’t miss @JohnnyPotseed s amazing giveaway. He is offering up strains he himself has made and you will be sorry if you miss out on this incredible opportunity. Head to Johnny’s thread and show this amazing man some :heart:

9 Likes

Yeah, I am amazed at that! I can’t wait to run mine!

3 Likes

I never cultivate an auto. I hope everybody understand that felling.
Its a dream cultivate some auto

Did you never receive the package I sent to you, @BERZERK?

for the third time I believe

After the second ‘not got’ from packages I sent you, I said ‘no mo’, but went ahead and sent one again to the new addy if you haven’t gotten that one… I won’t be sending any more

12 Likes

if you want some autoflowering both femm and regular write me I’m happy to help you

1 Like

forgive my memory but does anyone recognize this delight? forgive me but I don’t even see the name

So bud , i searchin on a seedbank for some auto , and @JohnnyPotseed . Waiting you seeds.
Patiently.
The seeds of doug arrived

well, I’m glad at least one pack has gotten to you. Hopefully the pack I sent will eventually find it’s way to you. Please let me know when/if.

1 Like

So @JohnnyPotseed , thank you again brotha for your trust and patience.
Waiting this pack arrive the destination.
I hope they get it.
Seeds are my precious.
Medicine ball hemp

@Shabita93 i ll write you bud

1 Like

Let me know if I could have some id be happy to have a couple more fem autos. Some I just sprouted died, my fault too. Never again will I put seeds in royal gold tupur coco in one of those soil trays, dries up quick and it gave them root rot :confused: was reused royal gold tupur coco too

wouldnt be suprised if it was somewhat anaerobic too

1 Like

ACTUALLY… AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT… ANYONE ON THE LIST CAN DM ME THEIR ADDY INFO AS THEY READ THIS. I’LL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I HAVE IT DOWN, SO THEY CAN DELETE, AFTER I ACKOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THE INFO.

THIS WILL GIVE ME A BIT OF A JUMP ON GETTING THE ENVELOPED ADDRESSED
:crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

I’m already packing the flips lol

12 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson nice delivery to end the week :slight_smile:

7 Likes