Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Well Redmax is the best. I have the EBZ8550 which is the most powerful one out. I’m doing cleanups by myself so I spent the extra to save myself a little time. Do you mean a 5100 or something? The property here is definitely smaller but I have beds and a stone back yard that takes time to work if you want it meticulous (I do).

This is the answer.

1 Like

Those BB#3 are two of the test plants I’m using in the test of BudBusterPro actually.

2 Likes

I’m going to make an announcement in a few minutes here and in the Chat thread, as well as the FSFC thread…

SO STAY TUNED!

5 Likes

EBZ 7100 just checked… Wasn’t cheap, had to buy at a Redmax dealer, but worth every penny in reliability…

1 Like

In keeping with my Circus coming back to town, so to speak,
I’m doing a giveaway of 100 packs of 10 seeds each. It will
open at noon - 1:00PM EST, or 12:00PM Central, (my Time zone)
It will be done at the circus of course!
watch the Circus thread for the post and rules under which I’ll be doing this! :rofl:

6 Likes

OK FOLKS, IT’S TIME FOR ME TO GIVE AWAY SOME SEEDS HERE! LOL

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!!

There will be no ‘trivia’ or ‘guessing games’, no ‘number lottery’ or ‘wiki/wiki wars’!!
It’s a simple, straight forward ‘giveaway’ to all members of TL2 and TL3, or higher

There will be a list of the strains/crosses with how many packs I have available of each.

If by the time you have posted your interest, all of that particular strain/cross is all spoken
for, I’ll let you know to pick another… without losing your place in the list.

I will be putting a numbered list up in a bit, this will be for the US & CA only,
sorry to the others…
All you have to do is post you want some, with your Flag and Trust Level by your name and
the strain/cross you’re interested in getting.

This is all made possible through the kindness and OGenerosity of;
@Nagel420
@sprinklememaynee
@CornbreadJunior
@deeez99
@Bobgrows
@Neb
@Dirtron
@Nagel420
They’ve been kind enough to support this giveaway with contributions of shipping/packing supplies.
These Sponsors are above the list, no need to enter. They’ll all be receiving
some beans from me in appreciation!

The crosses I’m offering up are

Paralyzed Monster - (Frankenstein girl x PPP.)… up to 88 packs
TyrannabisRex - (King Tut girl x PPP)…4 packs
Stop Lights - (Northern Lights #5 girl x PPP)…4 packs
Purple Rhino - (White Rhino girl x PPP)…4 packs

As you post, I’ll be adding your name to the list

26 Likes

woo! yea Johnny!

1 Like

Ooooo! that NL#5 cross sounds interesting!! (the others do as well, but spread the love brother!).

2 Likes

Nice one! If this is the list count me in for a pack of paralyzed monster

Edit: learned how to read

2 Likes

lol hold your horses until noon, my time cuz

4 Likes

But I want beans now…lol

2 Likes

Dang, thats 3 hrs away, by then this threads gonna be BUZZING with activity!

2 Likes

I was wondering why your thread appeared back on my list 2 days before I’ll become a regular, but I figured it was just because you were avoiding me and then realized I’d have access soon anyway and said “screw it!” Good timing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol and they’ll be coming cuz! I’m still working here and gotta ‘clear the decks’

2 Likes
4 Likes

lol yeah cuz, even though I felt bad about asking @LemonadeJoe to move it back to the public thread. I felt even worse about so many folks not being able to access it. So, i bit the bullet and asked, and he very graciously did move it back for me. Thnx for that @LemonadeJoe

6 Likes

Darn, so I’m not special enough for you to move it just for me? :frowning:

2 Likes

lol cuz…you are, as well as all the other folks here. I luv my OG community!

5 Likes

Since I joined I’d heard whispers of “the circus” and could never find it, only to later realize it was private. Thanks for opening it up, some cool work you got going on!

4 Likes

That’s awesome, he managed to turn it into a secret society in just over a month’s time. :stuck_out_tongue: Stop being so mysterious, Johnny!

3 Likes