Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Is that your creation?

2 Likes

yep.
Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

8 Likes

Sweet, I was at work when I won them so I didn’t have time to stay in the chat. And then I forgot I won them lol

Sounds like fire…I can’t wait to do an og run

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Anonymous4289’s Crosses

Same question?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Morning folks! Stoked to say I have two of your creations!!! Soloberry #2, the latest and the Apollo Ape, both given out by @DougDawson, our super nice member of all times!! @anonymous4289, which of these two would you say could bring out the most :fire: :thinking:? Avid bang seekers need to set priorities!! :laughing: Appreciate the amazing work you both do for this community!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

@BigMike55 props on your penmanship dude. weird compliment i know, but one worth noting!

2 Likes

good evening growers and good evening :green_heart:OG​:green_heart: today starts my week and at home so I can always be present on today :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

@Bobgrows @JohnnyPotseed I got your gifts! Thank you! Beans look great guys, nice color and uniform!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!
Now, plant the world!! You are already on your way to giving seeds to the world… lol
:v::green_heart:

1 Like

@Yetigrows, They are here, safe and sound!
:pray: Thanks!

1 Like

Got my first troll sticker letter from @DougDawson! Thank You! :pray:

Ultra Early Love Potion

Thanks to @Barefrog as well! :pray:

5 Likes

Fantastic brother, glad they showed up safe and sound. Hope they grow well for you.

3 Likes

Second time was the charm!

1 Like

You made my day bro! Thanks again.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I know you wanted some Strawberry, am happy to be able to come through for you sir!

2 Likes

I got another envelope frome you bud. Thank you very much!!

1 Like

I can’t remember who sent them, but they arrived safe and sound, thank-you greatly!

4 Likes

Would BB be @BasementBeans ?

1 Like