Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Don’t worry about it for my sake, as you said you made a ton of other crosses and you’ve already got an envelope with some Paralyzed Monster heading my way from the last giveaway. You’ve been more than generous enough, and I won’t be running out of seeds any time this year already. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I do plan on handing out more seeds here, but not sure how I’m going to do this next one.
lol gonna let the dust settle from the last one first. I’m thinking about how I want to give these next ones out…

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed ,

You ever reverse the monster?:thinking:

2 Likes

nope, standard seeds only

3 Likes

Gotcha, i was reading an old thread and it almost appeared that you were going to self the Frankenstein at one point. Thanks

1 Like

I was but the plant I used was too old, the pods were empty

2 Likes

Thank you for the beans!
@DougDawson & @Kcity87

So very much appreciated!

11 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it, happy growing

3 Likes

Got your Frankenstein gift today brother. Rock on witcha bad self. Thanks.
Look forward to running her.

9 Likes

Got these today! Thanks so much! I’m going to start the ghost x black leb next week. Excited!

12 Likes

I cannot thank you guys enough for saving me a ton of money on seeds, it only makes sense to support this place monthly.

17 Likes

Good job man.

5 Likes

Very welcome. Now comes the fun part. Crack them seeds!

4 Likes

@DougDawson
Hay Brother hope your having a good day,
So you work a full time job have a family then donate hrs a week sifting seeds threw the world then grow and to top that off you make killer strains an hook up everyone who can think fast seeds .
Your living a full life
Full life of good Karma

7 Likes

i think ( idid) i slept on those bigmike55. dbhp any more rollin round ?sry kyumon not meant to tag ya bud

3 Likes

I owe big thank you to @DougDawson and @corey beans arrived!!

Despite that roller of death!

5 Likes

@Stankonia awesome. glad a pack of black snow made it to you.

always big thanks to @DougDawson for passing them out.

4 Likes

Is that your creation?

2 Likes

yep.
Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

8 Likes

Sweet, I was at work when I won them so I didn’t have time to stay in the chat. And then I forgot I won them lol

Sounds like fire…I can’t wait to do an og run

4 Likes