Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

@Slick1
careful with the corrugated cardboard and plastic.i know it works for some people but i once had to ship a bunch of seeds and they denied them because they figured the envelopes wouldn’t bend enough to make it past the machines. had to go and repack everything differently.

4 Likes

:facepunch: back at ya!

1 Like

I got one recently, with seeds in several pieces of cardboard and you could see where the envelope had gotten stuck and the feed wheels had singed the paper a bit with friction burn.

2 Likes

wow lol I diddnt even realize how much new stuff is on the website since i last visited it.

1 Like

has anyone ever heard of these https://www.canukseeds.com/ that he is selling?

Foreigner has grown some from them.

3 Likes

they are pretty damn expensive i wonder if he can cut me a deal next time i buy some weed lol

I got critical widow from Canuk a few years ago when I was just starting and had moderate success for my experience.

1 Like

Years ago. Many years ago. That’s how you hid them or sent them to yourself.

You would go through customs with a piece of cardboard in your pocket. They didn’t know

Expensive. Shipping was expensive. Poor germ rates on old stock. What I did get was good and I ran them 3 times so that should tell you that I liked them.

Would I do it again? Maybe. But the best part is that the NL was exactly what they said it was which is a good sign.

2 Likes

Hopefully once I get my my grow rooms all dialed in I don’t need to buy weed anymore but until then the weed guy still treating me well :slight_smile:

Presidential kush or tuna kush not sure what one.

And some freebies that came with the order

3 Likes

I wouldn’t personally ship that way but I thought it was kind of clever. It was in a bubble envelope though not an envelope.

1 Like

Where you at bro?

I’m in the 519…

2 Likes
2 Likes

My favorite song from him is possibly a bit too racy to post here lol

3 Likes

I know the one you mean;)

3 Likes

You sure? There’s plenty that fit that description lol

Mine involves kickin’ ass, and some other things :laughing:

1 Like

Funny but how he added the sniffing balls in there…super bizarre lol

I assumed you meant I like my puss in boots but not familiar with all his stuff.

2 Likes