Slick1's AUTOpilot Grow

I gave it some thought and this grow is the antithesis of my Kick In The Ass Grow so it needs it’s own thread. That one was aptly named because I basically dropped some seeds so I’d be forced to get everything setup, now I’m up and running and as “dialed” as I’m getting. Also that run ended up kicking my ass along the way with surprises and this one hopefully will not.

This run is intentionally the opposite of the last. It’s changed and evolved a few times over as far as what would be run, when, and how many at a time, but I plan to do a few auto runs back to back so this thread will have some longevity. I’m by no means done with photos but I’m growing on AUTOpilot for awhile.

We have on deck Lebanese from @darkillusion, Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil from @Mr.Sparkle, and Bruce Banner hot from the mailbox from @corey. Each will be grown in a one gallon air pot with Happy Frog transitioning into Ocean Forest. I have not decided on training yet, if any. When the Pennywise seedrun is done at least 2 more autos will take their place as well. Indefinite staggered perpetual run of autos is the plan.

31 Likes

I look forward to seeing how well those Lebanese seeds do. I still get a small kick every time I think about how I got them bought and shipped from that country.

8 Likes

Hopefully she’ll thrive and make you proud! I don’t have any shroom-paloompas to help me but I think I got this :thinking:

5 Likes

I’ll be following along for the ride. Interested in how those 1 gallons will do for you. Might go that route for more variety in the future. Running 3 gal right now.

2 Likes

3 gallon was my size of choice when running more than one plant and they have done very good for me. Keeping the size down is part of the design with this one so I’m thinking the 1 gallons should be perfect for it.

5 Likes

I’ll tag along for the show my friend

2 Likes

Can I grab a chair? I promise to behave.

3 Likes

Glad to have you along :beers:

I would be so bummed if you behaved yourself :laughing:

Promise not to bring up Quantum Theory.

3 Likes

That works. Feel free to bring up Quantum Leap though. They need to bring it back.

4 Likes

I’ll just sit here quietly like this:

rumbarak

Quantum Theory is fabulous

3 Likes

you!? Not sure about that, it’s ok though, @Slick1 doesn’t do it either! :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

Now I will behave!!! :innocent: :blush:

Was thinking about that, could I choose to have a break from long habit after I’m gone!? That’d be awesome! @Nagel420, don’t try or you might forget how feels! :flushed:

2 Likes

I’ll behave when I’m dead!

1 Like

Are you planning to water hourly during the dry winter?

I like the mission statement on this one, you’ve made some exciting choices too. This should be good.

1 Like

My one and only auto grow was a total failure. Ill watch and learn here. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Had to “hand-deliver” a package next door, out of breath, so if you don’t mind, gonna take a seat over in that far right corner!!! Your neighbor said you sometimes servers “Chips 'n Dip”. Wishing you nothing but success, do stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This will be nice to follow!! Congrats! Keep up the good work! Farmer! :flushed: :hugs: :pray:

1 Like

I was just going to run a hose through the window and leave it on 24 hours a day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And thanks! I have high hopes for it. The grow shop only had three 1 gallons in stock so I have to track some more down. Looking for 5 or 6 going at a time (at least) and just rotate them out as they finish with fresh seedlings.

I’ve grown three autos now including the Ghost Rose that’s curing now and all 3 have been total champs. Hoping I can say the same for everything in this run! I apply lots of LITFA to my autos.

Thank you sir! Glad to have you along and of course always wish you the same!

Hoping I deliver on the farming! :grinning:

4 Likes

Those are some good strains you picked @Slick1! I’ll definitely be watching

1 Like

I’ll be here on my bucket in the corner. Don’t mess up, no pressure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes