Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Like finding out someone gave you a babe Ruth rookie card!

4 Likes

It sure looks like a winner and that 10 pack you won will certainly contain something amazing.

3 Likes

Yes, and if you don’t grow them @MarijuanaEnthusiast, it’s your loss!! Lol just kidding. It should be some tasty and frosty stuff though, for real.

5 Likes

shakes fist at this guy lol no just kidding she looks like fire right make some seeds and send em this way would ya

4 Likes

I might get in OG trouble for distributing f2 of something an og’er is selling on his own site. But I plan on doing some interesting crosses that I would definitely share!

1 Like

I would refrain from the seed making personally. These are currently for sale on Dannnys site and a current product he donated. Would feel wrong to me personally but that’s me. There are different perspectives on this and I respect that but it’s just how I feel.

4 Likes

Ha beat u 2 it! (At least on my screen) lol

1 Like

Lol, just ran out of likes but I appreciate your thinking.

2 Likes

Good night folks.
Cold winter here in Brazil 10 celcius

4 Likes

that’s the perfect temperature. i call it hoodie weather (the sweatshirts if you don’t know what i mean)

1 Like

It’s that outside here now and its summer :slight_smile: Goodnight bud.

2 Likes

Its exactly how i am now.
With my hoodie.
The perfect temperature for me here in brazil to chill on the beach is 28 30 celcius.

1 Like

Thats what i call cold summer.
Summer here we beat 50 celcius

it got pretty hot up in BC this year!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s Ontario for you. A cold front sometimes pops up in summer and this happens. Other provinces are cooking right now.

3 Likes

Got lucky enough to work on Christmas this year… and new years, and 5 weekends straight after that on top of 10 hour week days fixing equipment.

Coldest winter I’ve worked in was -40°F (google says Celsius is the same?) Could only work for 30 mins at a time tops before you couldn’t feel your arms legs or head and had to go warm up again.

If anyone was ever considering moving to Michigan, DON’T! Any time someone says they moved here I ask why and then what the fuck is wrong with them

3 Likes

Lytton caught fire from that heat. 90% of the town burned :sob:

2 Likes

Thats cool bro.
I love snow and my dream is play snowboard.
Someday i will realize.
Here in Rio , have provinces who are 5 celcius now.

3 Likes

Yeah that was more of a joke than anything. I have mixed feelings on it personally on one hand it’s a seed. I live in a state that just became legal a few months ago and I truly believe in overgrowing the world. I’ve watched the “cannabis industry” grow from non existent to the billion dollar industry its became and watched from afar because its not legal everywhere.Hell i got busted this year for growing. But on the other hand I 100% realize it takes a tremendous amount of time energy and knowledge to really work and create a strain but seriously I was joking it would be rude at the very least

4 Likes

I have a love hate relationship with the cold because to me snow means work and work is no fun. If I ever got to enjoy it instead of work like when I was younger I would appreciate it more

2 Likes