Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

You are very welcome @BERZERK, hope all is well with your Dad and Shaman. Soon you all will be growing and smoking some amazing new stuff from everyone here :grinning: I think I even included some CBD seeds in one of the envelopes for your cat :laughing:

8 Likes

Awesome! I was wondering if anyone else was still waiting for them. Thanks for letting me know @rootfarmer, hope you and your friend enjoy those ones :grin:

2 Likes

Were you sending me something high and numb tonight

@ShiskaberrySavior
ezgif.com-optimize

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground , thanks my friend.
You re very welcome too , i already told you.
Me and my cat would like to thanks you.

We re very happy and exiceted with this strains.
I waiting the second envelope.
I never tried a cbd strain believe if you can.
Will be a news.
I will post the picture when i open the envelope.

1 Like

Free pack of Lavender Frosting F1’s on deck!

As long as you have a journal and are willing to pop them on your next round, their yours!!! :seedling:

11 Likes

Don’t miss out on these guys and girls :arrow_up:

3 Likes

We’re everyone go

Thanks @BERZERK, you’re a good man.

1 Like

Agreed they are awesome !!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Swe-can Pretty sure I sent you seeds a while ago…did you ever get them? Curious because I haven’t shipped to Canada much

2 Likes

I’d snaffle them up but on the wrong side they look great someone better dib them

3 Likes

Never sent any @WeTokeChronic :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and if yes they are on the wrong part of the world :sweden:!

But still from what I’ve seen they’re are an awesome cross !

So guys don’t sleep on them

3 Likes

Agreed, I was excited for them but now some lucky american will get them :joy:

I was like holy shit, lavender jack

2 Likes

@WeTokeChronic you’ll probably have 10 messages tomorrow for them either everyone’s gone to bed or out partying .

2 Likes

I’ll probably still send you guys some of those seeds @ShiskaberrySavior and @leetdood and see how it goes…I’ll let you know by tomorrow

2 Likes

Thank you I might be able to get my buddy state side to relay if your more comfortable with that !

1 Like

Same here actually, I could get my friend to relay he never has issues sending stuff to me.

1 Like

That’s perfectly fine with me… :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’ve already gained a lot of seeds here, I need to work on it. OG thanks for your generosity…

2 Likes