Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

it feels good i sent my first one off not long ago to brazil

4 Likes

@TestOfOath * you the man sounds crazy but autos is all I messed around with besides photos outdoors autos in ā€¦you da man !

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to limit you and @Pigeonman to the dosi Walker auto if thatā€™s smooth? Happy to send though!

2 Likes

Sent four out so far ! And held a little game for some ! Iā€™m diggin it karma what comes around goes around

2 Likes

To receive anything would be a blessing :pray:

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Nice going @TestOfOath another true OGer is born! Thanks for spreading those beans :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Just make sure everyone sends me their info so I can copy it before I get off if you want it deleted out of dms, gonna head to bed relatively soon

5 Likes

I have dosi walker already and do really appreciate the gesture but please get those beans into the hands of someone that doesnā€™t have Dosi already :fist:t4: :heart:

7 Likes

i dont have the dosi lol

2 Likes

Dosi walker auto that sound interesting

3 Likes

Dosi walker sounds like my midnight stumble to the fridge.

1 Like

Itā€™s White Walker (Skywalker og x White widow XXL) from Master Sensei Genetics, an auto breeder in Michigan and a reversed G13 genetics Dosidos auto :grin:
This is the whole family, 2 different phenos of the white walker in the back, dosi Walker front left, dosi cut front center, dosi Kush front right

Edit againā€¦ Stick around for @misterbee and I think @DougDawson next big giveaways there will be more

16 Likes

Good night folks!
Everything runn8ng likes weell

2 Likes

cleaning neglected 4x4 flood tables building out a 4x8 space waiting for lights from a buddy and hoping these 60 gg4 clones all root. jacks 3 2 1 came in. just need to go buy some hose set up some totes as resā€™s and hopefully in 3 weeks i have my flood and drain sog up and running. need to go see a chiropractor some days i cant stand back up lol

5 Likes
  • @Jinglepot
  • many thanks for the Timewarp - arrived !

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Dosi kush you say? I say Dibs

Cri cri
Cri
Its all i hear

Do you know why itā€™s so quiet here @BERZERK ?

5 Likes

LOL, been shucking seeds all night :slight_smile:

5 Likes