Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Now that’s what I need!!

1 Like

I’ll catch y’all after a bit… gotta few things to do in the barn.

1 Like

Just sit me down and hook up an IV Johnny. Dang it @rootfarmer , now I gotta go get me another cup. I’m never getting out the door this morning!

everyone better get those chargers going for the beans& bbq, dont want to run out of juice just as that strain you wanted shows up…

4 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints. :slight_smile:
I’m hoping to catch a little of the fun today. Good luck. :slight_smile:
Oh, those Red Berry x Conspiracy will be dropped soon. :v:

1 Like

just grabbed some coffee myself. i decided switching to no sugar, so just sugar free creamer that makes up for it. i usually buy coffee off amazon but always just go with ‘caribou coffee’ because that’s what had reviews so i’ve been using that one on and off. does anyone have any recommendations on coffee off amazon? i tried a couple that were shit but i hesitate to buy one i’m not familiar with. i only started drinking it recently mostly

You will like the finished product, low yielding but good solid strain for personal stash. Tag me when you get them going…

1 Like

I’m hoping next week. I have a few things to finish up in the veg room first.

1 Like

I am kind of wimpy and don’t care for black coffee, but I can do this one black or just with cream and no sugar. Lavazza Gran Selezione Ground Coffee Blend, Dark Roast, 12 oz https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00PQKRXDG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_5W7YQ1AAYJXWT2Q7MQH9

1 Like

I think these were originally introduced to the community by @cannabissequoia. All props should go to him…

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Happy independence day to my southern neighbors! I hope everyone one will win amazing seeds! @anonymous4289 I’m using lavazza crema y gusto with just a tiny bit of sugar, love it so much!

3 Likes

Decided to try out both. funny you both recommended lavazza.

2 Likes

I like the most Costa Rican stuff for sure - Tarrazu Coffee is my FAV. at La Amistad hotel !!!

• desayunas con mi Tica is mejor !!!

Whole bean or ground?

1 Like

Love the name and kitty Hi lol don’t think we have ever “met” nice to see you hope you are having a great time here with these dirty dibbers

1 Like

ground. i’m new to this coffee thing so i don’t really know what i’m talking about.

i’m glad you asked that. one i chose was whole bean , it’s a stupid question but i have to go ground for a regular cheap coffee maker right"? wouldn’t i have to grind it myself or something?

edit: also what kind of roast would you recommend?

1 Like

Haha!! Dirty dibbers. Thank you! I’m glad to be here and nice to officially meet you too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Today is your day at the BBQ to win with only a DIBS

Good Luck !!!

7 Likes

Coffee starts losing its flavor and aroma as soon as it begins to oxidize, so any ground coffee you buy is inherently weaker smelling and tasting than any pre-ground coffee. It’s a very noticeable difference, but yes you either have to spend about 5 minutes grinding beans with a manual coffee grinder or about 30 seconds or less with an electric one. I do it simply for the increased flavor, makes it nice and bold regardless of what beans you’re using.

Old lady usually gets me whatever organic and/or rainforest certified coffee beans she can find at Sam’s club, but I’m a sucker for the “organic” things I’m sure most companies are lying about anyhow lol.

I’d probably end up going down and trying the whole organic list off Amazon but I’d start with this

1 Like