Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

you headed to the strainoholics meeting ???

4 Likes

my only problem is keeping track of my seeds trades etc. not a bad problem to have.

2 Likes

I got my hedges trimmed! Feel accomplished. And the fact that I did them all with one tank of gas amazed me. I was one with the machine, swiping glorious fluid passes that shaved the branches off like warm butter curling on the back of a hot butter knife.

For anyone else theyā€™d be DONE done. For me who learned with my dad standing there watching and telling me ā€œtighterā€ every time I thought I was done I have some fine tuning to do. Still what a difference.

6 Likes

It does look a bunch of little old ladies get together.

1 Like

dont-get-fresh-with-me

4 Likes

Yeah, if I can catch a ride?
:wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome man! Iā€™m really glad you liked it. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

Edit: Oh yeah, DIBS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

pfft that thread was ruined today sct2020 blew that sh1t up. Doubt if anyone is left that hasnā€™t fallen off the wagon :cry: lol

Edit- + dibs!

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™m 16 addresses short, if you got a like from me on your dibs. Send me an addy!

6 Likes

I think I missed the bubblegum giveaway?

2 Likes

Dibs. LolšŸ˜…
I frigging love bubblegum.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll send you another one if it helps. We are all carpooling to the Strainaholics meeting, Iā€™ll pull over and send you a couple of addys

6 Likes

It was Bodhiā€™s Herrer Hashplant

2 Likes

Boy you guys already closed Vol 4 lol yall been busy. Did I miss uncle fester skunk #18 again or what

I think you won the bubblegum bro

Edit. My bad, I think it was somebody else. Sorry about that, canā€™t think straight right now, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks Bullskinner! Iā€™ll write down that itā€™s Bodhiā€™s. Good to know.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, there are a few hundred ajsd x skunk 18 for trick or bean on Halloweed!

15 Likes

Why, thank you Oldtimerunderground. That soothes my ruffled senses. Youā€™re very kind Sir.
:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome @MoBilly, I like the one I replaced it with better. That other one was a bit disturbing :laughing:

2 Likes

Man, lying here by the fire and thinking everyone must be dibbed out after the long day but you are all welcome to slip off your shoes and join Tammy and I by the fire.

10 Likes