Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hey man, definitely interested in some! So hard to choose haha… my buddies setting up a shop with 125 plants so I’d like to donate some to his facility ! I’m coming to bc In august, but maybe mail might be easier… definitely got the cost covered for shipping man. :slight_smile: just let me know what to do. Thanks!

Hey @Leaf, PM me your address, I’ll get a shipping quote and share with you, then you can PayPal me or something. Are you in Canada?

3 Likes

PM me free beans on deck LOUDPERP SEEDS OVERGROWTHEWORLD

1 Like

Any autos left? Would like a few if possible Blessings Jah

1 Like

Still working on getting my auto stock up looking for some regular autos or feminized. RN just regular photo periods.

17 Likes

Any nice enought to humble me with some free seeds. Finally legal in my state!

4 Likes

look for Sebring’s website, pay postage, Overgrow. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’d rather buy some packs off you so you can make some money back from all your generosity to so many growers on this site.

4 Likes

Thanks ill check them out

1 Like

Does anyone have any indica or indica heavy hybrid seeds they are willing to part with.

1 Like

I second that…I need something new

1 Like

Third on the indicas. I’ve been on the sativa train for too long. Your grace is my blessing!

2 Likes

Nicely done! That thing is bigger that your head. I’ve read they go really long… So what about 120 days on the supers?

3 Likes

Does anyone have purple kush seeds they want to give up my last one turned out to be male

I do have Purple kush Feminized seed not for sale or trade though.
Being honest it is more or less an Afghani (dominant) crossed with something else…

1 Like

Looking to give back to the community with free clones of Crocketts tangerine f2 x orange Sunshine as I have made too many of them. According to ontario law gifting genetic material is legal so if your willing to meet up with me I would be more then happy to give that person a Max of 4 clones to pay it forward. All I ask in return is a thank you and a high 5… Maybe a coffee would be cool to :v:

22 Likes

Awesome bro. Gonna be some happy people. Big up and respect.

3 Likes

:v::smirk::thought_balloon::blush::triumph: peace just looking to give back… hopefully this doesn’t bite me in the ass lol

4 Likes

Looking for gelato 33. Seeds cuts whatever. Or cake strains or cookies. Anybody got any aficianado? The sent me a strain list 450 a pack. Looks great though.

2 Likes