ReikoX's Auto Projects

Thank you for posting these videos… It was 2+ hours that I am glad I took the time to watch…

It certainly paints a positive picture of Autoflowers and their future… And Jeff L is certainly passionate about it, as you can tell by the expression on his face when he speaks of the potential.

I will certainly be watching more videos like these, and begin to do quite a bit more reading into his teachings… The education will be beneficial…:thumbsup:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Allright. So I put in some overtime for Overgrow & re-re re-viewed the 3rd youtube vid there. It’s petty criticism but he seems too excited about autoflowers overall(imo) or neglects to recognize that their photoperiod kin produce superior buds on average in his celebration. He does pretty well state that the demographic most well suited to the modern AF is the beginner & the retired ‘baby boomer’, that the plants are tolerant of neglect, so it’s not entirely misleading. And with this seeming-over-zealousness I get a suspicion or whatever since he’s… got a new book to sell. :thinking:

I also found his admant NO NO NO about pollen & property rights a little weird. 'Dude’s high & may be going senile :sweat_smile: :hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Lol and 20 more lols

1 Like

I dont believe this is true anymore. They definitely make bigger buds, but the latest stuff I’ve grown is on par with photos as far as taste and potency.

7 Likes

Overzealous or just passionate. I don’t know @cannabissequoia but you’re right about the novelty of AutoFlowers. However I do find that they can be hypersensitive to any training, early feeding, extended dry periods and over watering. Having said that I might slightly disagree that they are tolerant of neglect. They are kind of a sideline “lark” for me. All love bro
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

As promised, I will be making the rest of the FAM seeds available. The packs have six seeds in them. The seeds are free, but each user will be limited to three packs. Send a PM for availability.

Available Packs:
FAM (Random mix from the available packs)
Alaskan Purple #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Alaskan Purple #2 x Sugar Black Rose
Dark Devil #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Dark Devil #2 x Sugar Black Rose
Ghost Toof #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Ghost Toof #2 x Sugar Black Rose
Red Poison #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Red Poison #2 x Sugar Black Rose

Payment options:
For the time being, I will only be accepting payment with Bitcoin.

Shipping options:
Shipping Option #1 (preferred method)
Shipped in a lovingly picked out card without any tracking. $5 USD in the US and $6 USD outside the US.

Shipping Option #2
Shipped in a padded envelope with tracking (if available). $10 USD in the US and $20 USD outside the US.

Shipping Option #3
Shipped hidden in a small toy or souvenir with tracking (if available). $15 USD in the US and $25 USD outside the US.

27 Likes

That’s really cool of you to spread your auto genetics around like that!

7 Likes

Very Kool @ReikoX. I like what you’re doing my friend.

7 Likes

:blush: no argument! To me credit I did begin my disrespectful semantic bench-famery with a disclosure of pettiness! :laughing:

And to the plant & growers credit, I’m pretty impressed by them & have only had alittle experience; what happens in the next decades will be pretty cool I’m sure. I remember when Lowryder first arrived (& was even told it was round-up resistant :joy:) … & it wasn’t taken too seriously then. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Can someone pm me and explain bitcoin. I’ve left many good seed buys on account Idk WTF I’m doin. I want the total package :wink: Thanks

I got to get with the new school I’m used to just throwing bills and envelopes it don’t work like that I can see why I just thought they fluctuate from day to day the correct the prices in the turnouts and stuff. I guess I’ll be learning

3 Likes

Maybe we should use one more specific … :grin:

Top 5 Marijuana Cryptocurrencies

2 Likes

As the more representative and old noob in this site I must respectfully disagree , as Shadey pointed out, they have a determinate lifetime and if they get stressed, have stunted growth, nutrient burn or nutrient lock, you don’t have time to recover them and your harvest may be short or none.

With photos, as long as they are still alive you can spend more time to recover them before next stage (I have large experience on this :grin:). So, strictly regarding your growing skills, photos are better on this side. Once I will later on grow the Autos that Reiko kindly sent me I will surely be able to confirm this statement, cheers …

6 Likes

I figured it out I need to get coinbase get a wallet then go in there and pick a specific amount of money and then run it immediately before the prices fluctuate. I know @ReikoX seeds are Dynamite. I’ve been wanting a couple of those lowriders cross with LA Divas. But I’m just going to get the three mix packs and pay for the stickers and all that I love all the stickers. Like to drop off @Sebring Sebring something to and couple other dudes)

I just would like to take care of people that helped me out in the beginning of the month when I get my check into easier for me just to grab some money orders and shoot them out but that’s old school I get it I got to catch up

5 Likes

Yes, I use coinbase for my bitcoin. Here is a tutorial for those not familiar with it. Many seed banks take this form of currency, that’s why I chose it.

8 Likes

That’s exactly what I did. Very easy but I’m old and high and get intimidated by some shit like this.

8 Likes

I am glad its not just me lol.

5 Likes

Hey ReikoX,

your lovely postcard arrived, thank you so much for

being ONE here on earth like our beloved father/mother God is in heaven:

One thought, one word and one deed. Truly a divine virtue.

8 seeds, thank you my friend :heart: so much appreciated and,

something is one the way to you as well :pray: :heart:

Blessed be dear readers :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Bet you wish you would have bought a few more now eh? Been loving my eth gainz lol

3 Likes

it pisses me off cuz I wanted to hook everybody up with some money as a gesture you know. I know @ReikoX has some nice autos I want one of those dyvyder crosses? I’m not sure @toastyjakes showed me a cactus lookin pic. Those things look sweet.

My birthday is coming up and I just was going to grab a couple seed packs for the head. See how I justify that to everybody in my house :blush:. I’m really doing it for the sticker pack I want one of them jelly powered ones too those are hard as shit.

I had to figure it out old school. I kind of stepped away from technology for about a little over 10 years lol. When I came home I was like what in the hell is all it is? I steered away from it you know what I mean but now it’s what everybody is using. Thanks for the link on crypto. currency. Later.
-J

3 Likes

@ReikoX never ran any autos could you shoot me a pm would love to try a few of yours