Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Elite strains from 80’s and 90’s…

8 Likes

I have Auto Maria 2 auto fems I made from paradise. Lmk

2 Likes

I haven’t grown autos yet. If what I hear is correct, outdoors is the place to grow them, is it worth it to try to veg them indoors then shift outside?

I prefer outdoor anyway, but don’t want to pop any if I can’t get them outside in time. Guess I’d have to get some autos first. :crazy_face: Thanks!

2 Likes

I haven’t tried autos yet, but indoors I’ve read they are nice to fill space in your veg area if it’s not to capacity all the time. For outdoors, they provide chance of multiple harvest, or I. Areas with very short seasons, they finish before photos so they can actually get a harvest within the season. You can also plant a few every few weeks for a continuous harvest

3 Likes

Right! Would it be worth it to start them inside and move them out near the solstice, or whenever it isn’t going to freeze anymore? I like the perpetual harvest idea. I might build a flower room for that for photos, but right now I’m just vegging inside and getting them big for planting outside. Thanks again @Seamonkey84 ! :monkey_face:

Also, probably wrong thread for this. :wink:

1 Like

Yea, this post was recently brought up and I had a good read through it. The idea is to minimize any stress that could stall growth, so if your just moving the container outside you sould be fine. As long as it’s warm enough, you should be able to put them out whenever.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much the only way I use autos any more, i.e. as fillers in open veg areas (otherwise the light is pretty much wasted).

They are really useful, and nice to add that bit of variety for the stash, but I find myself growing them only half-heartedly, and basically being satisfied with whatever I get.

Nothing against autos, and anyone paying attention to their quality knows that classic arguments against them (mainly that they have less vigor, yield, and potency) are bunk. But although finding a great autoflowering plant is exciting, it’s also disappointing given the long term mother option is not available.

Having said that, yea, I would love to find an outdoor space for a few that I could just let grow with minimal inputs, but NY isn’t quite friendly enough yet for my outdoor growing testicles to drop, as it were.

3 Likes

Hello OG community. I am in Canada and have a small plant count but have a friend in Florida looking to grow a ton of plants. I see there are many out here looking for folks to grow out some plants and provide pics so I am posting this here to say that he will grow out any seeds anyone wants. I see many looking to get someone to drop seeds right away so I thought I would throw this out there as it could be a win win for both parties. Thanks and have a fantastic day everyone.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to have your friend join OG? Just trying to figure out how that would work. Let’s say I am a breeder looking for testers. I would send you or your friend seeds. And he would take pics, send them to you with comments, for you to post?

5 Likes

I am going to try to get him to join. I would think he could email the pics and updates to the breeder or have me post them but I see your point. Just trying to do something for him as I know he is looking to grow a ton of plants and I keep seeing folks here saying they want plants grown right away but getting lots of responses from folks saying they can’t do it right now due to having other grows lined up first.

2 Likes

LOL, you’re paranoid. Well that is interesting although totally off base. Was it the multiple bud pics and grow pics of my plants I have posted that makes you say that? Just trying to be honest with people. I could have just said it’s for myself and than passed them along but I want to be up front. Feel free to not respond if you’re paranoid. Or switch to a nice sativa.

1 Like

Being in a legal country and on a site that seems to promote sharing beans I thought I would try to do a favor for a friend and at the same time help some of those looking to have their plants grown out right away. I don’t like deleting posts as I figure if I typed it I should just own it so I am just going to retract my request here with a new post. Was not expecting to get responses about people being afraid that I am a cop so I will just say thanks anyway but don’t worry about it. I just messaged my buddy and asked him to join the site. I had told him I would try to help him out but apparently that is making some folks nervous. Have a good day all.

2 Likes

Ok the lets say your not a cop, maybe your just really smart, even tho you just thru your buddy under the bus by saying he will be growing a “ton” of plants in a non friendly state, on an open forum.

As a Floridian we never, ever talk about high plant numbers, because when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

17 Likes

So let’s say, wow man. First off my buddy posts info on another site we both frequent. That’s is where I met him so I am not revealing anything he has not himself. Also have not given out his name or location other than saying he is in a particular state. Nobody threw anyone under any bus. Secondly I was not aware Florida was not a legal state, it’s not my country. Apparently that has never come up. Perhaps he has a medical grow license, can’t say, never asked him. I honestly assumed it was legal due to his post content. I myself never even came to these sites before it became legal in Canada. Wow, you are the first person I have met here the made me feel unwelcome. You have a nice day and take care.

3 Likes

I can tell you that your friend does not have a grow license in the state of florida, I can say that with the upmost certainty. Sounds like either you’re a cop, your friend is a cop wanting to get someone to send him something for state and fed charged or you’re a troll looking for free shit. I can tell you you nor your buddy will get anything like this

4 Likes

Yeah, trying to get someone free seeds to grow off the free seeds thread seemed to make sense. A cop or a troll, man you are being so ignorant for no reason. If you just want someone to argue with go find someone else as your post sure makes me think it’s you that’s being a troll. So.much for that OG spirit.

1 Like

Really? Love the comment about OG spirit! You can bet your ass that there is not a single breeder on OG that is begging for testers. Most people you see posting they don’t have room are respected long term members. Sorry if you feel attacked, but can guarantee the two making comments are not trolls.

9 Likes

@DougDawson I understand your tryin to do your friend a favor… BUT the best recommendation is to have your friend sign up on OG himself. You don’t need to be the middle man so to speak.

9 Likes

That slow motion thread delay thing would come in handy here.

7 Likes

Look, I am not trying to make enemies here. I posted my request and was totally honest about what I wanted. You responded and I said you made a good point so I emailed my buddy to join the site and make this easier. Than I posted that I had asked him to join and to disregard my request. Someone chiming in calling me either a cop or a troll is what I got for it. Isn’t the definition of a troll someone who creates discord on the internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory messages? In the end I was just trying to do my buddy a favor and retracted that request when it was pointed out as a bad idea. Not sure what more I can do.

4 Likes