Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Really? Love the comment about OG spirit! You can bet your ass that there is not a single breeder on OG that is begging for testers. Most people you see posting they don’t have room are respected long term members. Sorry if you feel attacked, but can guarantee the two making comments are not trolls.

9 Likes

@DougDawson I understand your tryin to do your friend a favor… BUT the best recommendation is to have your friend sign up on OG himself. You don’t need to be the middle man so to speak.

9 Likes

That slow motion thread delay thing would come in handy here.

7 Likes

Look, I am not trying to make enemies here. I posted my request and was totally honest about what I wanted. You responded and I said you made a good point so I emailed my buddy to join the site and make this easier. Than I posted that I had asked him to join and to disregard my request. Someone chiming in calling me either a cop or a troll is what I got for it. Isn’t the definition of a troll someone who creates discord on the internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory messages? In the end I was just trying to do my buddy a favor and retracted that request when it was pointed out as a bad idea. Not sure what more I can do.

4 Likes

Hey bud, I agree. I have posted to disregard my request and also that I have asked him to join.

2 Likes

All good man, I will just stop, don’t mean to fill up the thread. My apologies.

3 Likes

I apologize for coming off aggressive. You were just trying to help. You have to remember that OG is a huge mix of people. Some new, that only recently got involved because of legal med and rec. And many that are still in illegal states and some that ran gurilla grows in the past.

8 Likes

All good man, I appreciate the apology and the advice. Sorry for filling up the thread. I thought I was doing a nice thing, didn’t expect to get such responses which is why I retracted my request when some pointed out the flaw in my plan. I should have just deleted the request but I just don’t like doing that. I figure if I said it than I should own it. Both you and Cadman had good advice and I followed it so I appreciate it. I will back out of the thread now but wanted to say I appreciate your kind words. Take care.

8 Likes

I would suggest you stick around and build your trust and rep. It’s nothing personal, too many scam newbies have taken advantage of our community’s kindness and disappeared.

8 Likes

Ok, @anon5325009 , what’s the deal man? You have no proof of what your implying/asking and are now just cluttering up this thread.
Let’s reel it in now please.

7 Likes

You sir have shown no kindness however the community has. I have met some great people here and have found it to be a great place, you are the first negative. At least you withdrew your last post attacking me again and replaced it with this more reasonable one. I am not going to tell you where else I am a member, you have treated me poorly enough here, don’t need more of you in my life. Calling me ridiculous things like cop, scammer and troll is personal. I plan to stick around and build my trust and rep even though you seem to want to drive me off. Now I appreciate that you have somehow made things up in your mind about me that are totally not true but I have no interest in arguing with you. It’s not why I came to this great site and I am sure not what all these wonderful folks here want to keep reading. You take care and good luck with your grow. Come speak to me down the line sometimes when you get over your incorrect assumptions about me, I would be happy to get to know another grower. Good luck with your garden, may she yield plenty for you.

5 Likes

Come on man, if you can’t see someone posting this isn’t there country but has a friend in an illegal state with a world famous anti drug sheriff’s as looking a little odd then you are the one being ignorant. Not only does your post look suspicious but the thread is for posting things you want to give away. Maybe have your sister’s aunt’s dog groomers husband’s best friend to join and they can brag about plant counts in an illegal state themselves

With that said we have seen new people come get beans and never come back.
This is people’s freedom in a lot of places so don’t expect people to jump at suspect requests

3 Likes

Those in illegal states don’t have to worry about plant count :rofl:

8 Likes

But they don’t talk about it, especially on an open forum.

3 Likes

No but bone heads like the sheriff here would hammer someone for bragging about having a shit ton of plants before going after the guy that has 4 and his mouth shut about it lol

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing one or a hundred here in New York about the same

thing :frowning:

in the ground and Ag an Market violation, hanging up to dry a manufacturing drug charge

just a sick bird :wink:

be safe and be free

Dequilo

11 Likes

I hear you I try never to post the fact I am in a no grow state with hundreds of plants outside

that would not be good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here’s the type of sheriff’s we have here in Florida. Google grady judd if you haven’t heard of him

9 Likes

I’ve got about 20 too many in my state. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

My state voted to legalize last week. First comments are 2 mature plants + 2 immature plants total, that BS ain’t gonna happen with me, I have more mother plants than that.

Luckily, I have been in the game since I was 14 and know and understand stealth very well plus I have no respect for any govt or their opinions

12 Likes