Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hey @Zubenal - Sorry for the confusion, I was just assuring @dequilo that there should be plenty there.

1 Like

I am now running a germination test I will try to count and divide the seeds this weekend .
Everyone interested, just send me a message I will make a list and sort the shipment details in a few days…

8 Likes

I just out my Apollo cross testers into bloom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Well, it’s SCJedi’s Apollo 11 x Apollo 13, then he crossed that with his Blackwater OG. The Apollo leaners are lanky and stretchy, but with thick branches so I’m not complaining.

2 Likes

@tomGT Very cool offer. I’m usually late to the party, but I would definitely like a few of those if there are enough.

WhAaatttt free seeds. Man what do I have to do?
No Sex stuff right?

Not saying it’s a deal breaker … but prefer not to…
Just saying

13 Likes

This is the thread that people give things out, but we ask people try to be an active member and not just ask for seeds and disappear. If you have seeds/clones to gift, post them. Personal info is done through PM.

7 Likes

what if they are Autos and Feminized ? 13 count?

4 Likes

Fem autos? What kind? Lol. I’ve gotten more curious about autos lately.

4 Likes

I don’t think he was talking about regular vs fem :rofl:

8 Likes

there are people like that? on OG? :frowning:

no way

10 Likes

@Lastmanstandin31 is defiantly going to stick around. I have asked him to come join the OG community as I have found it to be a great place.

7 Likes

Awsome!!! Cool site so far!

5 Likes

thought I was talking to a true seed whore :wink:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha!!! Did not realize that would fly over so many heads

4 Likes

This is the only cannabis place I am a member of! Was back on OG1, soo glad to find out it was back up and reborn in the new world of semi legalization.

8 Likes

we got it :wink:

5 Likes

That totally brought this to mind

https://images.app.goo.gl/aEWdkEaRGkvwoa3n6

8 Likes

ROFL, I am afraid strainaholics thread would not be enough help for that particular issue.

5 Likes

I would love soem of those!

I’m an admitted seedaholic, myself but, I don’t see it as a problem :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes