Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Drive the buds before you commit to the seeding process.

Good plan.

Sometimes, I will seed first and gift away the seeds from the mother plants I don’t want to keep. Either way, you get the chance to go back with clones.

2 Likes

yes i agree i should clarify, i was taking part in a 16oz solo cup challenge and i planted 4 seeds (2 bb and 2 c99) and just happened to get 1 male and 1 female for each, so i’m just making some seeds for fun. there was zero selection and this was not a planned seed run. most likely will be average at best offspring.

in 2018 i will be doing some more methodical pollen chucking so watch for that

4 Likes

Cool i’m getting together new seed stock for my next run so far i’ve got 5 alien og x gsc, 10 gg#4 x stardawg, 5 (urkle x banana kush) x (bluedream x blackberry), 15 (holy grail x gsc) x scott’s og, 10 earlloom fems, 15 (ssh x hindu) x (diesel x hindu)
I’ll cull that down to 32 total when i transfer out of solo’s. Hoping to find 4 mothers of different strains i’d be ok with 3 though. Then keeping the biggest baddest male outa the bunch. I can’t wait! Then I’ll b putting Johnny apple seed to shame. Haha

7 Likes

At some point we’ll all have something, someone, needs , wants or would like to try.
That’s why I love it here!
Play your cards right, keep it civil and friendly, give when you can and the whole of membership will have bitchin collections and cherished strains.
Besides trading is human nature.

I’m looking for a real primeval landrace strain, something you’d see a triceratops munching on.
I saw it once and never got the name, but its leaves looked aggressive and dark, with nasty pronounced serrations. No idea if it was indica or sativa or even the region its from. Saw it on Pinterest with no description.
This is a good place to find people who know what I’m talking about.
I’ve got seeds to trade for it if its out there.

6 Likes

And generosity of spirit is to Overgrow!

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: OverGrow’s Seeds Tradition

The transmission of recessive genetics is a topic that should be debated.

3 Likes

Here’s a chart explains f2 dom and recessive traits. But i agree on debating what actual traits are dom and recessive. I’d def say purple coloring is recessive. But what about indica/sativa traits is a long flower time dom or rec? Def a lot i’d like to learn with that!

10 Likes

Right on bro.

I wish I had a massive grow facility! :persevere:

6 Likes

You wouldn’t happen to have any of the blueberry strain left with you definitely interested lowkey217.mk@gmail.com

Hey you wouldn’t mind helping a friend out I’ve been looking all over the world for that Holy Grail strain anyway possible of getting hold of a seed or two [Email Removed by Moderator]

Definitely interested in some seeds especially from the blueberry contact me.

Dude, every single post since you’ve joined has been you asking for seeds. While we all here at overgrow are all about spreading the love, how about you make some quality posts and gain some reputation.

Start a new thread in somewhere like grow room diaries and show us your setup, show off some of your past work that your “tired of” and you’ll probably get a lot better response.

Edit: You should take some time and read this post,

And then read the whole thread top to bottom, you might gain some perspective :slight_smile:

Edit again: I just purchased and received some FDM Durban Mix, and as I have received seeds from other members here, pm me with a safe address and on Saturday I’ll send you 10 of them.

Last edit I swear lol: in case you haven’t heard of FDM

13 Likes

You’ve previously contacted me about the blueberry cross and didn’t take the time to respond. I’ll assume that’s bc you didn’t log on again till today. Imho if you were a real grower in need of seeds this wouldn’t b the case.

8 Likes

Just a rookie beginner mistake, he will read a little make some quality posts and gain some rep then people might take him more seriously

6 Likes

Don’t forget barefooted seed beggars are everywhere

8 Likes

Hey man got any Grass Monkey seeds I can have?
:grin: :laughing: :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t have those Grass Monkeys locked in yet, try again Friday night

2 Likes

But for the record I bought a double order of the FDM bonus packs and was really happy with them, germinated well and grew vigorously really happy with it

6 Likes

my neighbour grew an outdoor plant which got seeded, not sure if hermied or accidental pollination… but there was thousands of seeds… anyone interested?

and i already sent lowkey one of the gc x q packs from viva mexico… gave it away on a youtube livestream… so it’s not like he has nothing to grow …

6 Likes