OverGrow's Seeds Tradition

I read about a members opinion that we were greedy and didn’t share our genetics. I do not believe it but thought a few people explaining some of their experiences would shed some light on the subject. Good and bad let it all out.

7 Likes

All people want to do is sell seeds on here. I got chewed on for just mentioning trading on a link that is supposed to be about trading. SMH

3 Likes

You were prob doing it in the wrong section bud. No biggie

5 Likes

You are so far from the truth.stop whining…there isnt but 1 seed selling thread on here as far as i know…people trade and give them away here all the time…u just have gone all overboard.:smiley:

5 Likes

@Aaron.B I can tell you first hand this is false! Many members have sent me seeds and incurred all shipping costs. Not once has anyone asked for another seed or money in return. My only way to pay it back is to make more and give them back to OG members absolutely free the way they were given to me…

There may be people seeking money, but there are loads more into this just to help you grow something you can smoke

22 Likes

yes best advice i can give is just be patient and participate in the community and you’ll be surprised how generous the members here are

17 Likes

What are you talking about? I don’t whine. That’s for children. And so is not minding your own business. Or at least going about it in a respectable way. But thank you for your input. Not like I’m brand new on here or anything. But yeah so far I see rude people and greed. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

And I came on here to give my Afghan#1 beans to people that need them just like I do on Instagram. Sent hundred or more already.

6 Likes

my comment was directed at people who just registered to ask for beans, no need to get so sensitive, offer whatever you like, but i can guarantee you this site has the friendliest most generous members of any forum so if all you see is rude people and greed you must be doing something wrong

7 Likes

Can we have an end to this waste of time negative back and forth ?? So you got told by Joe to not post in the Mia thread, no harm no foul lets move on.

@Aaron.B So Tell us more about your seeds ? Lineage / Source ? Open Pollination ? F?'s ? Landrace?

Thanks

5 Likes

Chill bro have 15 (blueberry x afghan) x (ssh x hindu) sent 2 ya tomorrow .

11 Likes

Free the weed gentlemen. It will set you free!

99%

8 Likes

@Aaron.B

If you feel that way why are you here? I would say most of the trades i see are free or given away in contests and grow offs.

After your rude comment one of the rude people you mentioned still gives you free seeds. I don’t think you thought very hard before you made that snap judgement.

9 Likes

The person giving me seeds is not one of the people I was talking about for your info. Might wanna check your facts like you say. Ski was already talking to me about it and others felt the need to chime in just like you did. But thank you for your input, have a great day.

You insulted an entire site that you have only been on for three days. If you don’t wan’t people to chime in don’t make all encompassing insults on an open forum.

11 Likes

@Aaron.B, we are attempting to more or less gather together, not divide.

This isn’t really helping, is it?

99% of the gang!

PS, I befriended one of the above posting members, and within a week, sent him dozens of seeds from different crosses and a brand new pair of Merino Wool socks. We are out here!

11 Likes

Sorry you felt I was talking about you. I was replying to someone else’s comment about something but I see your a touchy bunch here. So I’ll just be quite and let the regs run the show. SMH how about you go to my Instagram and see how growers luv and cannabis community is for real. Peace

1 Like

Wow plus 17 characters.

99%

I felt like you were talking to everyone on this site. If you can’t tell how much we care for each other than you choose not too. Enjoy what makes you happy, be well. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Yea i have also recieved free genetics as well i claim this as flase an ill fight the accusations tooth an nail people are very generous on overgrow

4 Likes